Chapter 4

Kanan's pov

"Kanan, you in there?" I here Hera's sweet voice say outside my door. It has been three hours since the incident and I haven't left my room. "Yeah, come in." I say and sit up in my bed. The door slides open and in came Hera. "I just wanted to ask if you wanna take next shift with Ezra. You know, making sure he has everything so that he stays vital and stuff." She says. I stand up excited, but I don't show it. "Yeah, I will take this shift." I answer and walk out. She walks back to the cockpit and got back to flying the ship. I sigh as I step into the Med Bay. Ezra was lying there on the bed barely breathing. I check the heart monitor and his blood pressure. All good. I sigh in relief and sit down in the chair. I criss cross my legs and meditate. Maybe I can try to communicate with Ezra through the force. Ezra...

Ezra's pov

Darkness, pain, that's all that I see and feel. Am I dead. 'Ezra.' Wait, is that Kanan? 'Kanan?' 'Hey kid. How you doing?' I mentally sighed. 'Good, I just got done playing a game of holo chess. How do you think I'm doing?!? I'm in pain Kanan.' I heard him chuckle in response. 'I see your sarcasm is okay. So Ezra, do you remember the first time we met?' 'Not exactly. It's been a year and I can't remember past last week.' 'Well, I do. I remember the first time I looked into your electric blue eyes and at that time, I knew something was special about you.' 'But what did I do to impact the crew so much?' He sighed. 'I remember how I hated you so much. Especially Zeb.' A burning sensation came through my heart. My own master hates me? Kanan continued. 'But after the first mission, I grew onto you in a heart beat. So did Zeb, well a little.' I sighed in relief. 'Goodbye Kanan.' 'Goodbye.' I say as I feel myself slipping away from the chat. All of a sudden, I'm blinded by lights that slip through into my eyes. I blink away the lights until they felt normal. I look around and see the walls of the Med bay until I see Kanan there staring at me. Without thinking, i jump into his arms, despite the pain. He didn't think either as he squeezed me in his loving arms. Then, all the memories came flooding in. "Kanan," I say. "Yeah he asks and looks into my eyes. "I remember." I say and hugged him even more.

Okay guys, any other ideas for a new chapter?