CHAPTER 13: The Assassination

Tricia's Pov

Seems like my mind became blank just for a moment habang tinititigan ko ang file na ibinigay ni Pavi.

"Wait, I notice something on your face. Your tattoo's gone!" I heard her exclaimed but I don't give any response; I turned into her ignoring what she had said.

"Does somebody knows about this mission?" tanong ko sa kanya, sana wala pang ibang nakakuha ng mission nato kung hindi Dad's life will be in great danger any minute by now and I can't let that happen, never. They became my life and I can't bear the thoughts of losing one of them.

"Give me a second" sabi n'ya habang may tina-type

Bakit may gustong mag pa assassinate kay Dad? As far as I know wala pa syang naging mahigpit na kalaban or something na may malalim na galit sa kanya. In terms of business naman he's been good to all of his business partner at wala pa akong nabalitaan na may nakaalitan sya ng dahil lang sa business. I can't see any possible reason para may mag papatay sa kanya at sa dinami dami ng hired killer na nag kalat ngayon bakit sa credo ko pa? Life maybe joking at me right now.

But,

My body became stiffer from the thought that runs in my mind.

No! it can't be.

Does it something to do with me? Does somebody knows about my real identity? Kaya nila pinupuntirya ang mga taong mahalaga sa akin? But the question is who? This thing making me insane! I know sometimes I'm being reckless with my actions but I make sure that when something doesn't gonna turn right ako lang at wala nang iba pang nadadamay. Urrrgh fuck this!

I finally heard Pavi's voice snatching me back from my senses.

"Three days ago one of our Senior Assassins got one of that mission but he still had another mission that time and if my calculations are right he just finished his first mission and right this moment he's on the way to his next mission and if I'm not mistaken his next target is Cloudio Harry Willsmith. Why are you asking by the way?" Looks like my whole body ay nanlamig dahil sa sinabi nya.

There are five ranks in our creed, first are the juniors or known to be as 'The Apprentice' they don't actually do missions on their own, they are paired into S-ranks. Second are the seniors, they take independent missions on their own but hindi mo maipagkakaila na mga bagohan parin ang mga ito. Third are the S-ranks or the advance rank where all of them being filter by the Gurus that mean they all passed and well trained, they usually do harder missions. Fourth are the Gurus, the one who trained the entire assassin clan from first to third rank, they also help the Ranshio in keeping the creed united. They are also called as the 'Credo's Elders'. Lastly, the Ranshio or 'The Master of all Masters', the one who ruled the creedo and that title belongs to me.

Good thing na isang senior assassin lang ang nakakuha ng mission at hindi isang S-rank, but still it doesn't change the fact that Daddy is in danger right now. I have to go home as soon as possible.

"FUCK!" I utter to myself and as quick as possible after all the words sipped into my fucking brain. I quickly rush to the elevator, naririnig ko pang tinatawag ako ni Pavi but I didn't mind her, my dad's need me now

I hurriedly run to my private parking lot here in my hotel the moment na bumukas ang elevator. All of my sports car collection ay dito ko nilagay. Without thinking, I rushed to the nearest car to me and it happens to be my Black Lamborghini, not bad.

"Dad! Mom!" tawag ko sa kanila pagka dating na pagdating ko sa bahay. The eeriness welcomed me the moment I got in. Where are the fucking guards that usually scattered in the entire mansion!