Chapter 46

Leah

Four days later, I was finally able to leave the hospital. I couldn't wait to get back into my apartment, in to my own bed, "you ready to go?" I heard a now familiar American accent come from just inside the room
"What are you doing here?" I asked Ambur, I was confused. I honestly thought that dad and Kaye, would come and take me away and not let me see her anymore
"Your dad planned something for the bitch to do," she shrugged, "she wanted you to go and stay at their place until you recovered and shit,"
"Probably so I wouldn't be around you," I laughed
"Yeah," she smiled
"What's with dad's change of heart?" I asked, at the beginning dad had been so focused on making her happy and never really cared about how I felt
"Dunno," she shrugged, "but your dads waiting, so we better go,"

We left the room and I followed to where dad had parked the car, "have you spoken to him at all?" I asked, she knew I was talking about Michael. He hadn't been to visit me since I asked him about hurting me
"Yeah,"
"How is he?" I asked
"Not good, the guys are keeping him occupied though," she explained, "Ashton's trying to get him to go back to Sydney because they have promo shit to do,"
"He should go," I told her, but I didn't want him to actually go, and I knew that he wouldn't leave until I remembered him
"He won't,"
"Why?"
"He's made it very clear that he won't do anything until you remember him,"

About half an hour later we arrived at my apartment. There was something different about it, I could feel it. I just couldn't figure out what, "everything okay?" Ambur asked
"Yeah, something just feels different," I told her, "can you make me a coffee?" I asked
"Sure, but I don't know where everything is," she laughed
"Milks in the fridge, cups are above the sink and the coffee and sugar are in the cupboard under the kettle," I told her, "I'm just gonna shower,"

Walking into my bathroom, I noticed things that weren't there before, things I'd never seen. Guys deodorant, guys hair products and some cologne, whose shit is this? I asked myself, then I realised it was probably just my housemate's boyfriend's stuff.

After a quick and hot shower I jumped out, wrapping a towel around my body; not giving a shit that my long hair was wet and would drop on the carpet.
Walking into my room there wasn't too much difference; I picked up the first top I found, chucking it on my naked body. I found some panties, and put them on as well. I couldn't be fucked with a bra, I had no boobs anyways. I looked in the mirror and realised I recognised the top, but I didn't remember owning it.  It was long enough to be a dress on me.

Just as I walked back in to the living room, Ambur was sitting at the bench on her phone texting, I took a seat next to her and took a sip of the coffee she made me, when the buzzer to my apartment went off. As usual I didn't bother asking who it was so I just pressed the button to let them in and walked to the door. I opened it to the person I least wanted to see, Georgia.

"What do you want?" I asked her, "you have some fucking nerve being here!"
"I don't know what you're talking about," she shrugged
"Get out of here bitch!" Ambur said, walking over to my side, "before we call the fucking police, we know all about what you did?"
"Tell me wannabe gangsta bitch," Georgia said to Ambur, "what did I do?"
"You know what you did," I scoffed, "now get out! I can't believe you can call yourself my friend and go and do this! What is it Georgia? Jealousy?"
"Wait until your parents hear about this," she laughed, "pretty sure I was right there when they told you to never see Leah again,"
"Yeah, but I was also there, when dad said that they should take what Michael was saying in to consideration!" I yelled
"Ha, Michaels got you right where he wants you, huh? You're wrapped around his finger!"

Just as she said those words, something turned inside my head. You have me wrapped around your finger, those words played around in my mind and then all of a sudden, the memories of the last few weeks started coming back.

Thank you so much for nearly 3k reads! You don't know how much this means to me!
A little self promo, please go and read my new Michael fic Catch Fire.
I hope you enjoyed this; and if you did please vote and comment, and as always, much love xxx