Chapter 18

Michael

The three of us got in to a cab, and headed towards the club. It was safe to say that it was going to be extremely hard for me to keep my hands off of Leah tonight. She looked fucking hot. It was useless though, I knew she still hung up on her fuck head of an ex boyfriend; there was no way she'd feel the same about me. If there was that small chance that she did, I'd be so fucking ecstatic, but I doubt it.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the club, and I refused to let Leah pay for anything. She tried to pay her entry before could pull out my wallet, but I was too quick. I'd done the nice thing and paid for her friends as well.

While waiting in line, I was stopped by a few fans and they for photos; to which I obliged. I knew Leah didn't mind, she even offered to take the photos.
Once inside, we headed straight towards the bar and ordered a round of shots and a drink each. We made our way to the dance floor, drinks in hand.
The theme for the night was apparently Fall Out Boy vs Panic! At The Disco, so I was definitely happy with the music being played.

Sometime in the hour we'd been at the club, Holly had ran into some friends and went off with them for a bit, leaving Leah and I alone on the crowded dance floor. I made a bold move, and grabbed her by the waist, "dance with me," I shouted into her ear, so I could be heard over the loud music. She seemed to agree, soon after, I spoke those words her arms made their way around my neck. We danced to the cover bands versions of Alone Together, and I Write Sins Not Tragedies.
When the last song finished, the lead singer of the band, spoke in to the microphone, "so I know this is a themed party tonight!" It was then I wondered what was going on, "but we've just heard, that there's a member of a rather well known band here tonight!"
"Oh fuck," I groaned into Leah's neck
"So we're gonna switch it up a bit, and play one of their songs, hope it's okay mate!" He said, then the opening tune to Don't Stop started
"I can't believe they're playing my fucking song at a night club!" I groaned
"It's a good song," Leah shrugged, "now stop pouting and dance with me," as soon as the lyrics began, lots of people in the crowded room, began to sing along; as did Leah.

We eventually decided to make our way upstairs, to the so called Party Room, after Leah received a text from Holly, saying she was up there, with a few of her friends and they wanted to see Leah. So far no one had asked me for photos or anything, which I was happy about to be honest. I really just wanted to spend the rest of the night or morning as it was now, with Leah.

As we were walking up the stairs, I felt my own phone vibrate in my pocket, I fished it out with my free hand, and saw I had a message from Calum

From Calum: looks like you're having fun mate! 😂 just don't do anything stupid
(Photo of Leah and Michael dancing)

To Calum: fuck off dude! It's not like she likes me like that anyways! Besides since when is it a problem to dance with hot girls at clubs?

From Calum: it's not, but you two are looking awfully cosy there 😉 and remember to wrap it up 😏

I decided not to reply and put my phone away.
Once up stairs, we went straight to the bar and got another drink each, and then went in search of Holly. We found her not long later, dancing with her friends. Both Leah and I were warmly welcomed in to the group, and continued to dance.

The music they played up on this floor was much different to what they played downstairs, and I wasn't a great dancer; but that didn't seem to bother Leah in the slightest. My hands made their way back to her waist, and I pulled her closer too me, spinning her around so that her back was pressed against me.

The music blasted through the speakers, and I could feel the alcohol getting to my head. The small blonde girl, had started grinding up against me, and I couldn't take it any longer. I moved one of my hands from her hips, to move some of her blonde hair to the side, and instantly placed my lips on her neck.
Leah seemed shocked by my sudden movement at first, but soon relaxed.

She continued to grind up against me, and I kept leaving small kisses all over the side of her neck. I wanted more. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I could feel my jeans begin to tighten around me, I knew what I had to do.
I spun her around, so she was facing me once again, and wasted no time in slamming my mouth on to hers. She welcomed the kiss, and we somehow managed to continue dancing. One of my hands were in her hair, the other cupping her butt. She placed hers around my neck, playing with the ends of my hair at the back of my neck.

I don't know how long had past, but I knew I couldn't wait any longer. We had to get out of here; the things this girl was doing to me. I pulled away, but pulled her as close as I possibly could, bending down slightly to whisper in her ear, "let's get out of here," she nodded and then we made our way downstairs, and jumped in to the first cab we could see.

Photo up the top is of Holly