His friend catches you making out

Começar do início

~Ticci-Toby~

"You have syrup on your face." You told Toby as he swallowed the last bite of pancake. He tried wiping the sticky substance off but it didn't all come off. "I'll get it." You told him before going up to him and licking it off. You smirked as you trailed your tongue to his mouth and gave him a kiss. He immediately kissed back and tilted his head to deepen it. Moving to sit on his lap you straddled him and wrapped one arm around his neck and the other one going into his surprisingly soft locks. As your tongues battled you could taste the sweetness of the syrup in his mouth. You gave a moan as his hands began to wander up your back and the rubbed little circles with his thumbs under your bra. Just as you were about to take his shirt off, heavy footsteps came into the kitchen and he froze.  Eyeless Jack entered and with one look at you he awkwardly stepped out.  "Uh, sorry...Don't mind me..."

~Glitchy Red~

"S-Stop..." You moaned as Red's hands traveled up your back. "Sure doesn't sound like you want me to." He said smirking and licked from the bottom of your neck to your jawline. "A-Ahh.." You accidentally let out only adding fuel to the fire. Red's hands were now at the clip of your bra as he undid it and bit on your sweet spot. You gasped in surprise, pain, and pleasure as your hands went to his hair, knocking his hat off in the process. As his hands trailed around your back he had gripped the bottom of your shirt and was about to take it off when Silver popped his head in. "Red, S-Slender needs you." He said surprisingly unaffected by Red and you making out. "Really, now?" He just nodded and left while leaving the door open. Smiling you redid your bra and fixed your shirt while putting his hat on your head. "Go see what the boss wants." You told him while patting his back as he got up grumbling.

Lost Silver 
He gently pecked your forehead, temple, cheek, nose, and finally your lips. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. He slowly pulled away and went to your neck unsure if he should continue. Petting his hair to let him know it was ok, he started kissing down. They were gentle kisses, until he heard you moan. He had found your sweet spot and you had let him know. He kissed it again and instead of being gentle, he bit it harshly causing a bit of blood to leak out. You gasped as he started licking it up and his hands went from your waist up a bit. One of your hands flies into his black hair and grip it in delight. You gasp again as you feel his hands under your shirt and his thumbs rub little circles just under your rib cage. "S-Silver~" You let out and as he's about to move his hands up farther you notice another presence in the room. Silver moves away from you and glares at the other boy in the room. "Red, what do you want?" Red just smirked and waved casually at you. "Boss man says he needs you...Now." He looks back to you and kisses your forehead before hitting Red's shoulder and following him out of your room.

~Sonic.EXE~

With arms around his neck you placed a kiss on his lips and hungrily asked for more. Sonic gently laid down on his back gently bringing you with him. You were now straddling his hips as your tongues danced together. Pulling back for a gasp of air you went back to his lips eagerly and gently nibbled on his bottom lip. His hands were in your hair lightly gripping it while the other one was slowly sliding down to the hem of your pants. Taking a finger and slowly trailing it along the edge you pulled away and gasped as he quickly flipped the two of you so your back was now on the ground. With little patience left after being so gentle he roughly pulled your shirt off and attacked your neck. Biting and sucking on your neck you let out a moan. When he pulled away from marking you he was about to slide a hand underneath your back to unclip your bra when his door was opened. Tails stood there with a smirk and winked at you. "Getting it on finally I see...Well don't mind me, I'll just watch." Sonic was off of you in a flash and dragging Tails out angrily while you put your shirt back on.