Chapter~Twenty

Phil's P.O.V *Warning Mature Content*
I moan loudly as Dan's mouth wraps around my dickk his fingers stretching my lubed hole.

"Sir oh more please I want to feel you in me."

He hums around me bobbing his head while pumping two fingers inside my as.s I grip the bed sheets thrusting my hips up to meet his mouth. My legs shake as he as a third finger brushing against my prostate.

"Mm right there fuck that's the spot."

I watch with heavy eyes as he licks the tip of my head tasting the precum on his lips.

"Phil..Phil..Phil wake up."

I open my eyes looking around I see Dan looking at me a smirk on his face.

"What's wrong are you thirsty?"

"No I'm curious tho."

"About what?"

"About why you were moaning my name and rutting against my leg."

I feel my face heat up as I look down at my hands the prominent bulge I have slightly showing through the blankets.

"Just a dream is all."

"A sex dream?"

"Mhm."

"Well as much as I would love to fulfill your dreams we have to be to work in an hour but if you want I can give you a treat go clean up."

I nod getting out of bed before going in the bathroom to clean myself once finished I walk back out to the bed. Dan pats beside him I lay down and he removes my boxers having me lay on my stomach. Confused I do as he asks and he spreads my legs a surprised uh slips from my mouth as I feel his tongue swirl around my hole. I grip the sheets biting my pillow as he slips his tongue inside of me I moan his nap pushing my bum back into his face.

"S-siiir."

I moan rutting against the blankets as he swirls his tongue prodding at my prostate My eyes roll as he quickly flips me over again his mouth going to my c0ck. Gripping his hair I buck my hips up arching my back.

"Mm you're mo-mouth feels so good."

Gasping I feel him play with my sac rolling it in his hand and using the other to jerk the bottom of my c0ck. Buckling my hips again I feel a tight feeling in my stomach I open my mouth to let him know but a moan just escapes as I cum in his mouth. He sucks milking me for all I have before releasing me with a pop.

"How was that?"

"Oh fuck."

He chuckles kissing my thigh before going into the bathroom shakily I stand up grabbing a wipe cleaning myself. Throwing it away I slip on my boxers before getting dress and starting on my hair. I brush my teeth while he gets dressed and he kisses my cheek.

"I want you to be mine Phil."

My eyes widen as I look at him the water being the only sound in the room.

"Wealy?"

I ask around the toothpaste Dan nods laughing I spit rinsing my mouth and he cups my cheeks.

"I mean it I didn't think that this would happen but I can never seem to get you out of my mind. Wither it be sexual or not I have no idea what you've done to me but I don't want to lose it."

"Of course I'll be yours Dan."

I smile he grins leaning down pressing his lips to mine his hands holding my hips.

"We better get going tho boyfriend."

Giggling I watch as he walks out to the living room to get his shoes on I place a hand on my chest before following him out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but I just wanted a little smut and then Dan to ask Phil to be his and yay Phan is a thing finally I've been waiting for this chapter. :D