Chapter~Seventeen

Phil's P.O.V
I sigh as I type more on to my screen before hitting send Mr. Howell has been on a business trip for a week. If I'm honest with myself I kinda miss seeing him plus I miss getting to pleasure him the night after we went to see that movie before we left he give me a blow job and woah he's good with his mouth. He comes back tomorrow tho which I'm happy about I enjoy getting to spend time with him I feel special. I know I shouldn't and that this is a no strings attached arrangement but being involved with someone sexually for five months it starts to get to you.

"Phil it's almost time to close."

"Okay thank you Janet."

"Are you alright love?"

I rub my eyes carefully before nodding my head at her.

"Just a little tired is all I need to get home I'll probably go to bed early make a sandwich for dinner or something."

"I hope you start feeling better."

"Thanks me too."

I smile grabbing my things before locking my office up heading down to an uber I get in leaning back against the seat. Giving my address I look at my phone scrolling threw my social media, when we pull up I thank him before getting out. Unlocking the door I ride the elevator up to my door, unlocking it I step in before taking off my shoes and plopping on the couch. My phone buzzes and I groan answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Phil.

"Dan hi how's the trip?"

"It's stressful but going good what are you up too?"

"Nothing really I just got home and I'm laying on my couch."

"Good just what I need."

"What?"

I ask but the line is dead I hear a knock at the door and I walk over opening it. Dan walks in closing and locking the door behind me before pressing me into the wall.

"Y-your back early I thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow."

"We finished this morning so I drove back and I didn't feel like going home yet. Since my parents are watching Rex I figured I would come here. I've been going nuts not being able to see or touch you and that's the weird thing. Nobody has ever affected me in the way that you have I need to touch you Phil."

"I feel the same and sir?"

"Yes?"

"I want to do it have sex I mean."

He looks at me his eyes widening he presses his lips to mine slipping his shoes off.

"I've been waiting to hear those words."

I smile kissing him back as he leads me into the bedroom once I point to which room it is. Dropping me on the bed Dan starts removing his clothes and I do the same. Once I'm just in my boxers he stops me.
(Very mature content smut warning.)

"Do you have any condoms and lube?"

"Only lube but I haven't had sex with anyone I'm clean."

"As am I where's the lube?"

I pull it from the stand drawer and he smirks setting it on the stand.

"Go to the bathroom and clean yourself really quick including down there."

"Okay."

I say rushing to the bathroom I grab the anus cleaning kit I stand in the shower and start cleaning myself completely. Once I'm finished and clean I walk back out to see he's propped some pillows up.