Chapter~Three

Phil's P.O.V
I wake up early Monday morning ready to start the day I had a hard time falling asleep but once I finally did I slept great. Rushing to get a shower I dress in a pair of nice black jeans and a plain blue dress shirt. Eating a bowl of cereal I brush my teeth giving me just enough time to do my hair. Calling an uber I look at the clock seeing it was just after eight.

"I'll definitely have time to make it to work without being late."

I mumble getting my coat and shoes on grabbing my keys and phone I walk outside getting in the uber. Giving the driver the address I sit back looking at the snow falling outside in soft blankets. The sun starting to palely shine threw the clouds I listen to the music on the radio. I make it to the building with ten minutes to spare. Going inside I ride to the top floor as I did for my interview stepping out I see Janet and she smiles at me.

"Mr. Howell is in a meeting right now he wanted me to show you to your work space."

"Thank you."

She leads me to Mr. Howell's office which has a room connected to it with a big window.

"This way you have privacy and quite for work if you want someone to talk to during breaks you can always press this button. It leads right to my desk this one is to answer Mr. Howell's calls to you. After you edit bring them to his room for him to read over quickly before they get sent out. Lunch is from noon to one I'll be taking you out today if you want, sort of a welcome to the Howell Co. team."

"That sounds wonderful thank you so much."

"Anytime love now Mr. Howell will bring in some things for you explain what needs done. For now you can look around in here maybe even bring in something to make it your own. Also this is for you Mr. Howell wanted it made so people who look for editing can find you."

She hands me a name plate for my desk before leading me to show the name thing outside the door. I smile waiting for her to leave before I take a picture sending it to my parents, brother and PJ. I look around the room before sitting in the swivel chair. I turn looking out the window before I start spinning I giggle quietly continuing to spin for a few moments.

"Having fun are we?"

I stop spinning waiting for my eyes to adjust and I gulp seeing Mr. Howell in the doorway. I stand quickly clearing my throat.

"I apologize about that sir sorry."

"Don't worry about it I was the same way my first day now I need you to edit these documents for me please. But first you must sign this document that you will not speak of anything you read or correct. If you break this serious legal action will be taken read over it if you would like."

Nodding I take it in my hands reading over it he hands me a pen and I sign my name. Taking it he hands me the folder of documents.

"Have them on my desk by three."

"Yes Mr. Howell."

Giving a curt nod he turns walking my eyes following the whole time I take a breath opening the folder before I start.
~
Sighing I stretch my hands and legs my hand slightly cramped from writing and then typing into the computer. A knock sounds on the door and I yawn before calling out.

"Come in."

"Hello Phil I was wondering if you are ready for lunch?"

"Yeah let me just finish this paragraph."

She nods her head waiting for me I finish it up before saving what I have grabbing my coat I follow her out.

"There's a great sushi place down the street from here if that's okay."

"Sounds great to me."

I smile following her we get out to her car.

"Better thank walking in the snow."

"I agree so how long have you worked for the company?"

"Over sixteen years I'm married to my husband Tom with three beautiful children. A handsome son named Scott who is ten and two beautiful little girls Abby six and Elizabeth two."

She smiles taking out a picture from her wallet handing it to me as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Awe they're adorable."

"Thank you I love them so much."

"You're welcome how about yourself?"

"I currently live in a flat by myself as I said before I just finished university and I'm trying to make it along."

"Do you have a special someone in your life?"

She asks smiling as we park and I blush shaking my head.

"The only special people are my family and friends I'm not with anyone."

"A sweetheart like you how is that possible?"

"I don't know a lot of people don't find me attractive and I'm pretty clumsy."

"You not attractive? Darling I think you need a new mirror you are a very handsome young man."

I blush chuckling as we sit at a table looking over the menu.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

She smiles as we order I take a sip of my drink after it arrives before we start talking about work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am honestly loving this book so far I'm so excited to see what you all think it I hope you all are enjoying it because there is so much more to come. :)
~Queen

Dedicated to: cupofno who is slowly becoming more and more inlove with Phan ;) ily babe