The moment Potter saw me naked

9: The moment Potter saw me naked

I woke to loud voices and curses. I sighed and pressed my face harder into my pillow. The voices were way too low to be from my real dorm mates, which meant that sadly my nightmare hadn't ended yet even though I had woken up.

"Has anyone seen Woodstock?" I heard Potter yell and I scoffed softly.

Before remembering that I indeed wasn't in my own bed next to his. My eyes shot open and I found that Wood had draped an arm around me, spooning me from behind.

I bit my lip. Ah. This was awkward. I remembered how we had talked the night before and moved away from him slowly.

"Oscar, have you seen-" The drapery around Wood's bed moved away and Weasley's face took up the open space. He stopped mid sentence and stared at me as if I had three heads and a tail coming out of my ass.

I just raised an eyebrow, while Wood slowly stirred behind me. "Oi, you mind letting me go now?" I asked him gently.

Wood blinked, before moving away slowly as if it hurt him to move. "Sorry," he muttered.

"I found her," Weasley said over his shoulder to Potter. I pushed the curtain away completely and saw that Potter hadn't even left his bed in his search for me. Nice to know he was so dedicated to finding me, I thought, rolling my eyes at his laziness.

Wood completely froze at the sound of Weasley's voice, before smiling brilliantly at the lad. "Morning," he greeted, as he tumbled out of his bed and moved towards the bathroom as if he had all the time in the world. The boys watched him go, before their heads slowly moved back to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked them sweetly and moved back to my own bed so I could pick out a clean uniform for the day.

"Did she just-" the unknown dorm mate started, but Potter held up his hand to stop him.

"What happened last night?" Potter asked, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

I crossed my arms and studiously ignored Weasley. I wasn't going to pick any sides in this war that I wasn't even fighting in, but I'll be damned if I gave someone else's secret away. "Nothing happened."

Potter's eyes softened. "You can tell me, you know. I wouldn't tease you with stuff like this."

"Stuff like what?" I asked bitterly, snatching a blue bra and pants from my trunk. I quickly laid my uniform on top of them. No need to remind all of them of my lady parts. I looked up when Potter didn't answer and Weasley and the other guy just stared at me. "What?" I asked again.

Potter sighed and shook his head. "Whatever," he muttered, completely done with me and my bullshit.

I rolled my eyes. Honestly, sometimes I didn't know why I even tried. I waited patiently for Wood to come out of the bathroom and when he did, I was absolutely amazed. He looked his chipper self, a radiant smile on his handsome face, while he poked the other dorm mate in the side.

I transferred my gaze from wood to him. "I'm sorry, but what was your name again?" I asked slowly, ignoring the chuckles that followed my very sincere question. I couldn't help it that my mother had actually taught me some manners unlike some of these chimpanzees.

The guy turned beet red and gave me an embarrassed smile. "Gregory Tate."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I replied instantly. "I'm Rose."

"I know who you are," he murmured, before grabbing his bag and leaving. I blinked a couple of times, before shrugging it away. Fine. Scare the shy guy off. Check.