The moment when Potter's behind kills me

4: The moment when Potter's behind kills me

"BLIMEY WOODSTOCK!"

"WAKE THAT BLASTED WOMAN UP, POTTER."

"It's not my fault she sleeps like the dead, Wood."

I grumbled sleepily. Could the annoying person trying to shake me awake, please cease doing so?! Not to mention all the shouting... Was that really necessary so early in the morning? Blasted boys. I turned on my stomach with an oof and tried to go back to sleep.

"Wake up, Woodstock, or I swear to Merlin you will not like what will happen to you."

"POTTER. ASK HER WHERE MY UNDERWEAR WENT."

"WILL YOU BLOODY WELL STOP SHOUTING?"

Exhausted with the attempt of going back to sleep, I turned around and sat up in my bed. "What's your problem?" I asked the room disdainfully.

"The problem," the room - yeah, okay, Wood - answered angrily, "is that all of my briefs are GONE."

"Gone with the wind," I nodded, while I faked a sad expression. "Poor you. It must be hard to know that even your briefs didn't like you enough to stay around..." Okay. So maybe I kind of, maybe may have cleaned out the room when it was keeping me awake last night. I mean... How do these boys even sleep in a room like this?! It's super strange that they were even capable of being in it! I just don't get them. Don't you want to have your room in order? To know exactly where everything is so you just have to decide what it is that you're wearing and not what it is what you will find to wear?

Wood seemed to want to attack me, but Weasley grabbed his arm just in time.

I made a face. Violent lot, them.

"What did you do with them, woman?!"

I rolled my eyes. Dramaqueens too, apparently. "I sent them to the elves for a wash and told them to put them in your closet when they're clean again."

"You have no right-"

"I have every right," I snapped. "Maybe you baboons are comfortable living like packrats but I am not! And I will be damned before I will let you make me into such a monstrosity."

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Wood shrieked.

Yes. Shrieked. It wasn't pretty. His arms started failing around, hitting Weasley more than once in the face and their other roommate just stared at us all in a daze. As if he couldn't believe where he was or what was happening or what his name was. My money was on the latter. He really did look like someone who wouldn't have a clue who he was.

Gryffindors. I rolled my eyes again.

"Make her leave, Potter," Weasley whined, rubbing his nose with one hand, while still trying to hold on to Wood with the other.

"I can't make her leave! Then I'll have to leave too," Potter said frowning. "It's seven o'clock in the morning! You can't make me leave."

Good Morgana and all her little minions, Potter's inner dramaqueen has joined the party. Joy.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to take a shower," I announced, rolling off my bed in what should have been an elegant manner, but ended up being more awkward than anything else with four boys staring at me.

I ignored them all and crawled over to my trunk where I pulled out a clean uniform and hid my underwear between them. Nobody needed to know that I liked to wear underwear with little bears on them. Or that my bra was black with pink dots on it. I stood up quickly and saw that Potter was grabbing what I had left of his clothing quickly.