Chapter 9

Your POV

The fighter jets arrived and were hovering in front of the entrance to the hangar. Eleanor began to fire at the jets as Star and I took cover.

"How many shots dies it take for her to take down one jet?"

"Two for Eleanor one for Vira."

"What did we get stuck with the weak one?"

"Excuse me but Eleanor has rapid fire compared to Vira who can only shoot one bullet ever three pont twelve seconds."

"How's that supposed to help?!" I sign in exasperation.

"By the time Vira shoots twelve rounds Eleanor would have already fired off roughly twenty four rounds and possibly puncture the gas reserve var."

"Better accuracy big deal!"

"When you are in this situation it is a big deal!"

"Not entirely!" Two fighter jets crashed into the side of another mountain not far away.

"Entirely."

"Master... Vira approaching, arrival estimate one minute fifteen seconds and counting."

Souls POV

"Please buckle up for safety." The sear belts strapped us to our seats as the doors opened and turned to rocket launchers in the front and machine guns in the back.

"What are you doing Vira?" I yelled over the air current that blasted into the car.

"Assisting Eleanor in the protection of master and sir Star." We arrived back at the hangar to see two jets in the side of a mountain and Eleanor rapidly firing at the remaining six jets. Vira began to fire with Eleanor.

Despite Vira being a newer model her firing rate wasn't as fast as Eleanor but just as effective. A rocket was launched with a high pitched sound causing us to cover our ears.

"More jets incoming Eleanor."

"I see this Vira. I am contacting Dragon now."

Drion's POV

"Drion, this is Eleanor. Master is in trouble. Please turn on Dragon and send him to masters current location."

"On it Elley." I dropped the nine inch wrench and wheeled my way over to the computer in my office chair.

"Master Drion? Requested service?"

"Start up dragon."

"Yes master." I lit another cigarette and dried my oiled hands on a white towel. The battle bots red eyes glowed in the darkness as he fell from the chains.

" 'K Ellie. Dragon online, give me the directions and he's all yours."

"Sending directions now." I typed in the coordinates straight into Dragon through Paley.

"See ya later fire breather."

"I will be back for my upgrades when I return." Dragon looked to the very slowly opening roof. He looked back at me and sighed. "Why does this thing take so long?" I shrugged.

"I have no clue. It dampens the dramatic effect you tried to put to it though." Dragon put his iron hands to his waist.

"You really should fix that thing." Rust spilled from the roof.

"I don't have too cause all the others go out the door."

"Lazy." He jogged to the door with loud foot steps.

"Don't blame me!"

"I blame it all on you!"