Chapter 6

Your POV

I dialed a number on my phone. It rang three times and I heard the voice I haven't heard since I moved.

"Hello (Y/n)."

"Hello Drion. I need a special order for a grim reaper."

"What's the order."

"I need a six hundred horse power accelerator and a silencer plug. I need it for a skateboard. Think you can do it?"

"Hm... It should take me a couple days to reconfigure but you should be able to pick it up on Monday."

"Three days max Drion. No extensions. I will see you on Monday."

"Say hello to lord death for me."

"Sure thing. Do you also wish to say hi to Stein?"

"Stein? The old guy is still kicking ass?"

"I wouldn't say old Drion he is still only in his thirties."

"Yeah. Say hey to both of them for me."

"You got it. Bye." I hung up and walked into the house. Maka and Soul still haven't arrived and I am getting worried. Liz and Patty just came down with the flu. Tough luck for them.

My phone rang and I picked it up to hear soul on the other end.

"Sup albo?"

"Enough with the names (Y/n). Tell kid and Star that we need to head down to the DWMA and speak with lord death."

"Okay see ya when I see ya." I hung up.

"Who was that?" Kid asked as I grabbed my keys.

"Time to go. Star! Come on your riding with me! Head to the dwma and I will see you there. K?"

"Alright."

-time skip to the dwma-

We all where standing there waiting for lord death. Apparently Soul had called Tsubaki to, sweet. I heaved a slight sigh shoving my hands in my pockets. Lord death popped out of his mirror.

"Hello..."

"Cut to the chase lord death." I said rather rudley.

"Okay. Well I need the six off you to go on a mission for me in the mountains. (Y/n) you will be a lead singer of a band with Soul as your pianoist and Maka for your other instrument you may need. Tsubaki, kid, and Black*Star will be the roadies. The people who prepare everything. I need you to go take out a guy named Fads. He is the leader of a group southern group that I am sure (Y/n) will be familiar with."

"Got it. When do we leave?"

"Tonight."

"But father Liz and Patty are sick."

"I know that Kid but since (Y/n) was the next death scythe she is your personal weapon and you need to get used to her."

"I understand."

"Good. Now be gone. Have fun!" We walked out of the death room and headed towards the mall for some clothes.

"Okay so we should arrive at the party tomorrow if we can find the proper clothing. If we can't then well I guess we fail the mission."

"Loosen up Kid. We can find the proper clothes." I rubbed kids shoulders and he lossened up a lot.

I walked away from kid and grabbed a (F/c) dress that went to the knees. I turned to the mirror and decided to buy this dress. I left the group and walked to the shoe store. I found a matching pair of shoes bought them and met up with the group in the food court. Maka spoke first.