The Boy

AJ'S POV

I was late to class again today. I was up all night studying for my Chemistry exam this Friday. I went to my locker and put my back pack inside grabbing my book, pencil, and my head phones.

I walked into my History class everyone was starring at me. I walked past some football players who had a bunch of smirks on their faces.

I sat in my seat I liked the spot where I was sitting I had a perfect view of Emily. Emily was one of the popular girls the second top most popular girl in school. Her best friend Karla was the queen I say she devil, but Satan works too.

I knew Karla since kindergarten. We used to be friends until she moved away to Chicago. She moved back and moved into the house right next to me.

In the sixth grade I was going to say hi to her but she wasn't the person I thought she was. She started acting like a brat dating a bunch of guys bullying the nerds. Even me.

I was a ghost to her and she was the bitch to me. I made two new best friends Luke and Walker.

Luke is the cool guy who is obsessed with comics and always wears a Batman shirt 24/7. Walker has a girlfriend her name is Sarah he loves to make out with her and he is a math genius.

I on the other hand I'm the top of the nerd of all nerds in this school. I'm president of all the clubs and I volunteer for ever school event. I also am captain of the soccer team which is weird because I don't have a girl friend.

I don't let anyone stand in my way not even the popular kids they hate me. I my world not even Karla Montgomery will stand in my way.

Even though she is hot. Karla Montgomery is a bitch in my world.