14. What once was forgotten

Start from the beginning

It was now or never. Tell me.

V put his hands in his pockets and smiled weakly at me.

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow..."

"Eh?"

"Bye."

Before i could stop myself, i took a step forward and grabbed his arm.

"W-Wait!", i said.

He looked surprised.

"What is it?"

"T-Tell me what you were gonna tell me earlier! You're feeling down about something right?", i asked, going straight to the point.

V looked confused for a second.

"I'm fine.", he said and smiled.

Again... It's forced.

"You're not."

"I'm fine Jungkook."

"You're clearly not!"

"I agree with Jungkook."

"Exactly. So tell us... Eh?"

Who agreed with me? An unfamiliar voice... I turned my head to be met by the sight of a handsome stranger suddenly standing right beside me. He smiled and i let go of V by reflex.

"Excuse me... Who...?", i asked.

V sighed and then made a light hand gesture towards the stranger.

"This is Jin. He's my friend.", he said.

Friend? He had friends that i didn't know of? I felt a bit hurt...

"Oh...", was all that came out of me.

Jin went up to me and shoke my hand.

"I have heard a lot about you... Making Taehyung's heart and sense of duty waver. Let's hope it won't lead to anything reckless, right?", he said.

His way of talking felt like it was floating, it sounded a bit awkward... Like he was talking to himself. I felt unsure but decided to nod in agreement just to be polite. V seemed a bit unhappy about it though.

"Stop it.", he said.

"Why? It's all true. You will have to choose, and soon, before the world starts revolting against your existance.", Jin said.

"That's our problem. Not his.", V answered.

"It'll become his problem if you really do make a reckless choice though..."

I had no idéa what they were talking about. I just turned my head back and forth to each of them while they were speaking, trying to snap up some information since this unknown thing obviously had something to do with V's gloomy mood.

"Stop it i said!", V raised his voice slightly.

Jin put his hand on my shoulder and gave V a slightly disappointed look.