Chapter 27 ermergersh.

Start from the beginning

"Welll... Why are One Direction here?" Aiden asked, as Sylvie came to a stop light. Sylvie then took it upon herself to start banging her head on the steering wheel.

"I-" Bang, "Have at least-" Bang, "Told you," Bang, "A hundred times." Bang, bang, bang. 

"Honey, youre gonna break yourself if you keep doing that." Erica said from the passenger seat, patting Sylvie on the back. 

"We're here because... well..." Niall started, trailing off and looking at Liam.

"Ok, well it started off with Ericas aunt... Sara. Now Simon, our uncle... ish... Sent us here actually because we needed time off, and apparently he has known Sara for awhile so he thought it would be ok... Well originally we were supposed to do concerts and stuff, but then he just gave us a break. So we started off at Sara's house and met Erica, then found out that her guardian and that jerk Rosie were just down right rude to her. So we were only staying there at that horrid place because of Erica, and then when she ran away, we had to find her... Because of someone..." He stopped, wiggling his eyebrows at Zayn. "Even though she said she was gonna run away... but we still had to find her. And then we found her at Starbucks and kinda just moved in with you guys because Sylvie said it was ok." Liam said, quickly telling our life story. 

"Ohhhh..." Sylvie, Liz and the twins all chorused.

"See Sylvie! I knew there was more behind it." Aiden said, smiling in the back seat.

"You guys are too cute." Sylvie muttered under her breath, not paying attention to what Aiden said, smiling.

I smirked back at her, "What do you mean?" I asked.

" Do you guys, perhaps have a car?" Sylvie asked, "Its kinda squished in here."

"Sylvieeeeeeee... Don't avoid the question." Niall said, poking her in the cheek.

"I just want to know if you guys could get a car... or something! You can stay... I think you just need a car."

"Sylviiieeee! You think we're cute!" Zayn said, from under Nate.

"No I don't! You guys need a life..." She said, turning into her driveway, "So the car?"

"Well, actually... We were talking about it, and decided we are going to go to a hotel... We don't wanna be a hassle and such." Liam said, getting out of the car.

"Yeah, we are leaving to a hotel after dinner tomorrow."  Niall said, climbing out as well.

"Oh..." Sylvie said trailing off, opening the garage door into the kitchen, "Hey Mom! We're ho-"

"Harry!" Andra squealed, running for Harry.

"Andra!" Harry said, giving her a hug.

"Hey Andra... What are you doing here?" Sylvie asked.

"Oh ya know, I just wanna hang with you guys!" Andra said, poking Sylvie's cheek. Sylvie nodded, then turned around and came towards me.

"She's to much. I don't like her." She muttered under her breath, patting her cheek. I laughed and swung my arm over her shoulder.

"She did find your sister." I pointed out.

"Yeah... I still don't like her." She said, sitting down on the couch and turning the T.V on. A few minutes after searching, she landed on a movie and flipped upside down.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Niall asked, coming in with a bowl of popcorn, sitting in between the two of us. I glared at him, and he grinned cheekily.

"Popcorn?" He asked Sylvie. She smiled, and reached up into the bowl to get a handful, shoving it into her face.

"Sylvie! I need you..." Erica said, coming into the room.

"Shh!" Sylvie shushed her, turning up the TV.

"Sylvie! Now!" Erica said, with the 'get your butt over here or you will not live to see daylight' look.

Sylvie sighed, "My peasant awaits me." She said, getting up from the couch, "I'll be back soon. Don't hog all the popcorn Niall!"

Niall laughed, " No promises!"

"Louis... Can you come too?" Erica asked.

"Really? I just got away from him." Sylvie said, walking up the stairs.

I laughed, getting up from the couch to stand by Erica, "She wants me." 

Erica laughed, and muttered something under her breath, which I chose to ignore.

"So... What are we doing?" I asked, once we were in Sylvie's room.

Sylvie appeared out of the closet with a handful of dresses over her arm, " Getting ready for her date! Duh!" She said, before shoving Erica into the bathroom.

"What am I doing here?" I asked before they could close the door.

"We need a third opinion, and we're sick of Aiden's. I love the kid, but he doesn't know what he's talking about, and you're more in touch with you 'feminine side.' So you were naturally the best pick." Erica said, then closed the door.

"Gee guys! That makes me feel great!" I yelled to them.

"Love you Lou!" They shouted from inside.

"Sure..." I muttered, smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Long time no see! :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter shall reveal a lovely secret and Zarica date time!

*Insert partayyy music*

The song on the side is perfect. I love it so much:)

So yeah!

I want you guys to know that you are the best fans out there everrrrrrr! I know I'm not the best writer, and I don't update when I say I will (sorry about that...), but you guys still read my book! Thank you so much! <3333 E> (nerd heart)

Dedication to: @M__Styles for the freaking lovely comment! Made my day:0)

BYE GUYS!! Oh and opinions? What should happen next? Whats the secret...?

<3

Cayennerrrssss :0)