Luna Willowhall

It had been three days since I found out about Akir's illness. I sat out on the lawn. I was thinking about things, like, what could I do about Akir? About Rex? All I could hope for was that the healer girl would save Akir. And I wanted to head out for Rex's rescue as soon as possible. I heard squishy footsteps behind me on the dew covered grass. I felt Kylie sit down beside me. I turned to her. "I-I heard about Akir." She said. I nodded. Kylie was wearing her usual training attire. She seemed much more tired and solemn ever since Rex got trapped at the werewolf hideout. I think she feels responsible. "It will be fine, don't worry." She said, I studied her eyes. "Thank you." I said. She frowned. "For what?" She asked. "For being there for me, and for accepting everything that's happening. You're a great friend Kylie, and don't worry about Rex, he'll be alright, I promise." She smiled, but it quickly faded. "I can't help feeling bad about it, Brooke. It's all my fault."
     Then there was a yell across the grounds. Kadir was yelling for Kylie, she gave him a thumbs up. "Imagine how he must be feeling." I said. I knew that Akir and Kadir were brothers. He must not be dealing well with Akir being ill. Kylie nodded slowly. "Well, I have to go, so bye." She stood up, and took off after Kadir. A few minutes later, I felt another sit down next to me. I turned to see the healer girl. "Oh, hi." I said. "Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name's Luna Willowhall." She replied. "Oh cool! Thank you for caring for Akir. I'm really worried about him." I said. Luna shook her head.
     "It was no trouble at all! I'm meant to be a healer, I have healing magic." I nodded. "Interesting." I said. All of a sudden, there was a great commotion coming from the woods, and there was an explosion. Fiery embers floated down from the smoke and landed next to my feet. Then, a figure shot into the sky. It landed a ways away from us. I ran to see who it was, and sure enough, it was a werewolf.