Changes

I stand at my balcony, just as I did only weeks before. Everything has changed. We never went into battle. Time seemed to twist once I had awoken from that strange dream. That was a year ago. Two burly bodyguards stand at my bedroom door. I wear a peony pink dress, and a sparkling tiara. Kylie and Rex barely talk to me anymore, my new Royal Advisor, Nigel, forces everyone who speak to me to bow or curtsy. I hate it. Right now I watch the villagers frolic about. I think everyone else is happy, except me. I hear voices by my door. And the knob turns, in steps Rex, and I run to his open arms.
I cry into his chest, I don't know why, but I do. He comforts me. I know he doesn't like the changes either. "I wish we were fourteen again. Sitting behind the billboard." I cry. I was fifteen now, I would be sixteen in a few months. It was amazing how time could fly, I remembered that awful day I spent in the werewolf dungeons. I still shook at the thought of it. "I do too. But you and everyone knows this is for the best." Rex replies. Then all of a sudden, I'm jolted awake, it was all a dream!
Rex was still in the werewolf dungeons. There is a knock on the door. And in steps Nigel. "Your highness, there is a strange cloaked visitor who wishes to speak with you, and do hurry please, he gives me the creeps." I nod to him, and walk out the door. I had to go acquaint myself with a strange visitor. Being a princess was a lot harder then I thought.