Chapter 26- Finding Out

Start from the beginning

"I am too," Harry smiled, but then frowned. If we even make it a year. "But before we talk about that, I just need to say something and I know you're going to be really really angry."

"Angry? What for? It's not like you bloody cheated on me or anything." Harry just flattened his lips, causing Draco to furrow his eyebrows. "You.. you didn't cheat on me right? You wouldn't. You're too bloody honoree."

"It... it's sort of a long story..."

Draco's face hardened and Harry looked to the ground. "Tell it. I've got time. Harry, you'd better look me in the eye. Go on, out with it."

Harry glanced up at him with a frown and let out a deep breath. "IkissedChoChang."

"What," Draco bit. "Slow down."

"I kissed Cho Chang... Well, Cho Chang kissed me... I just stood there awkwardly."

Draco's face fell. "S-someone kissed you," he spoke very quietly. Harry bit his lip watching the pain creep up onto Draco's face as pictures of Harry kissing someone else haunted his thoughts. "Someone kissed you. Someone who wasn't me." 

Harry chewed on his lip, too scared to say anything.

"Was it a cover up? You know how I've used Pansy to avoid being asked out?"

Harry wished he could say yes. "No. We were alone, no one was around."

"Why didn't you push her away!?" Harry put a hand on Draco's shoulder, but Draco shoved it back. "No, don't touch me. Why didn't you push her away? You have to let someone get close enough to kiss you."

"I'm sorry. It was the day before break and--"

"And you let her say Happy Christmas by shoving her mouth on to yours!?" Draco's chest stung. He couldn't help his eyes watering.

"Draco please just listen to me," Harry said as Draco turned around, heading to the door. He pulled on his arm.

"No! Harry, we promised each other we wouldn't cheat!"

"I didn't cheat on you! She kissed me for ten seconds--"

"You let it happen for ten seconds!"

"I couldn't just push her away!"

"Why not?"

"She was crying! We were in the Room of Requirement and she saw a picture of Cedric... she got sad and... I don't know! She just kissed me."

"I'll kill her," Draco spat, grabbing his wand. "She kissed you!"

"No no no no," Harry grasped his hand, shoving his wand back into his robe. "No, you will not! If anything take it out of me."

"Oh yes, I will take it out on your bloody arse, Harry Potter! You bloody wanker! I can't believe you'd let this happen!"

"It was awful, if it helps at all."

"Of course it was awful! She's not me!"

"It didn't mean anything, I promise! I promise! I love you and only you."

"I'm your boyfriend. I'm the only one who's allowed kiss you, she can't kiss you. You're mine, I'm yours. You're not courting each other-- Right?"

"No, of course not!"

"Then who does she think she is?" Again, Draco grabbed his wand. "She can't kiss you! She didn't work hard enough for it! Bloody hell, I had to fake my way into your heart then get a bloody nose before you even kissed me, and she walked right on up to you and just did it!"