Chapter 3: You don't know you.

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Sein questioned raising his eyebrows and the end of his lips turned down into a frown.

"I don't know what to choose, all are good." I sighed slumping my shoulders and throwing my hands in the air.

"Okay, just select something from your favorite colour." He shrugged.

"What if I don't know my favorite colour?"

"So, you do as I say." I ruminated for a second but nevertheless agreed.

"So first pick out all the dresses you think are better."he directed me and I looked at all of them for a second. Some dresses were flashy and some weren't. Some particular dresses which caught my eye were picked out by me. They were about 20 of them. I handed them to Sein for which he arranged them on one of the display racks and started dividing them according their categories.

"So in the dresses you have selected, 8 of them are black which means black is one of the colours you like." he said making me grin widely.

"Most of them are simple, which means you prefer simple over flashy." he concluded which was a fact I already know due to my choice of dressing and arrangement of anything that concerns me.

"Everything may not be comfortable. Just try the black dresses and differentiate the comfortable from uncomfortable ones." He shoved there dresses in my hand and hustled me into the trial room. After trying the eight dresses, I picked out the two which looked elegant on me, according to Sein and also were comfortable to wear at the same time.

After a lot of coaxing from his side, I let him pay for the dresses I brought. I've never seen this side of me before where I actually made choices of the dresses I wear by myself. I usually pick up something that's comfortable for work place mostly. Samuel never paid any attention to me on first place to know this tiny things about me. The dresses I shopped were neither elegant not classy according to him. He used to take the matter in his own hands and he either ordered a dress or hired a designer for me. But today it's nothing Samuel, it's all Sein. I already feel a relation of friendship blossoming.

"Thank you." I said Sein sighing in content and gave him a warm hug. He was in shock initially but then let his strong arms engulf me into a friendly hug. We parted from hug and I took his hand in mine dragging him towards food court, of course.

Today being Saturday, food court was filled with teenagers and all ages people having fun either shopping or just hanging out casually. I stopped my gaze at an empty seat and immediately sprinted towards it without leaving Sein's hand.

Placing my bags on one of the empty chairs, I forwarded my gaze on Sein who was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"Nothing, I'm probably in after shock of you hugging me back there." He explained me pointing towards the direction we came from.

"We are friends and friends do hug okay? Now just say what would you like to eat?" I questioned him tapping my fingers in the table rapidly.

"Any thing you would like to eat." He replied casually leaving back on his seat and putting his hands behind his head relaxing.

I nodded and ran towards the pizza counter and ordered one large and medium pizza accompanied by two cokes. I asked him to put many toppings on pizza like chicken, tomatoes and olives with loads of cheese on it. Yum.

I returned to mine and Sein's table after paying the bill, as pizza guy assured me to bring our pizzas after 20 minutes. I got comfortable on my chair and motioned Sein to speak out instead of just staring at me blankly.