'How do you even use this?' I shout.

'Read the box.' I follow the instructions in a slow manner, knowing it was literally for bants. 3 minutes passed and I looked at the test, seeing two lines. I look at the box to see what that meant. My face drops when the box indicates two lines means positive.

'Saaaam?' I call out in confusion. She enters the bathroom a few seconds later. I thrust the box and test into her hand.

'Positive?' She questions.

'But at hospital.. and I can't because of my tubes.' I blabber. She leaves and returns with the other 2 tests. After 4 cups of water and about 10 minutes, me and Sammie stood in the bathroom, staring at the 3 tests that were in the sink.

We shared eye contact briefly, and as she was about to speak i cut her off.

'I'm going to bed, night.' I say before gathering the tests and leaving the bathroom to go into Jaydene's room.

I wrapped the tests in a plastic bag and put it with my belongings before creeping into Jaydene's bed. She instantly clung to me and I fell asleep worrying about my twin and boyfriend, listening to Jaydene's light snores.

*

'Can you never, ever do that again?' I whisper as I clung to Dontae.

'It's  calm, they can't pin me with shit.' He chuckles.

'What did you do?' They were both released in the early hours of this morning, Jay had picked them up and dropped them here.

'You don't need to worry yourself about that Jayda. I'm here, I'm not going nowhere.'

'You didn't... kill him, did you?' I slyly didn't want to know the answer.

'Jayda.' He sighs, running his hand down his face.

'Dontae?' I ask more sternly.

'I didn't dead him. He did that himself. He shouldn't have been following you.' I don't reply, even though he hadn't directly admitted it, I knew.

'What time is it?' I sigh, rubbing my face. I felt drained, I didn't sleep.

'Like 8. What's wrong with you?' He pulled me into him, staring at my face.

'Nothing, just tired.' I gave a brief smile before looking away. I felt him stare at me a while longer. Jayden had overtaken my place, sleeping in Jaydene's bed so I sat on the sofa.

'You sure b? You look proper distant.' He sits next to me, then pulls me to lie down on his chest.

'Mhmm. I'm fine.' I snuggle up to him, closing my eyes and taking in his scent. 'Don't ever leave me Dontae, on a real. Or I'll cut you.' I mumble. He laughs.

'I won't man. You're my babes'dat.' He kisses my forehead. 'One day I'll put a ring on that finger, we'll live in some big house, we'll both have jobs and stable incomes and my babies will be in here.' He rubs my stomach. I instantly freeze, subconsciously sucking my belly in. I force a little laughter.

'I need to wee.' I sprint up, going to the toilet.

'Jay?' He calls after me but I ignore it.

I shut and lock the door before taking a breather. I pulled myself together, had a quick wee and freshened up before leaving. By the time I got downstairs, Sammie was cooking in the kitchen and Jay had joined Dontae in the front room.

'What are these?' He turns to me immediately, holding up a pregnancy test box. I willed myself to act completely normal. Jay will slaughter me.

'A pregnancy test, I'm guessing?' I frown and shrug in confusion. I felt Dontae watching me very closely and swore in my head.