"Get out of my territory, lycan." Merek orders him. He doesn't even bother looking back. He keeps his eyes trained on me.

This doesn't seem right. I just don't understand why.

"Merek, be prepared. I'm ending this before the new moon rises." He disappears in thin air. So he could do that too.

"So what happened to you?" Merek asks.

"Nothing." He sprints in front of us and drags his nail across my cheek. I hiss at the sting.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. You aren't healing... At all." I wipe the blood off my cheek with the back of my hand.

"I am fine."

Are you sure?

Positive.

At least tell me what happened.

I will just not now.

Merek gives me a questioning stare so I decide to change the topic. "Prepare your men. You heard what he said."

"I'm going to but let's face it. The lycan's won't win." He looks around the terrain and at his soldiers. "We are superior!" He yells and I resist a smile but then I remember their weapon.

No Merek. Be cautious. Don't slack off, they have a weapon and Nathaniel was confident in their success.

His face darkens and his smile fades, what kind of weapon?

I don't know. It involves witches thought.

Alright. Thank you. We'll be prepared and you'll be my side.

I nod.

Dante starts walking to the tents. He takes me into his and sits on his bed; putting me on his lap.

I can't help but hug him as tightly as I can manage. He does the same.

"I have missed you." I tell him truthfully.

"As did I." We kiss and I melt into his arms. He stops suddenly and holds me away from him.

"You smell of him." He starts taking of my clothes and I let him. When he finishes he pushes me on the bed and I land on my back.

"He did things to you, didn't he?"

"He did but that doesn't matter!"

He grabs my wrists and he puts them above my head. I hold in the pain of the hand that was hurt from hitting Nathaniel. "You are mine and only mine! I will kill whoever dares to touch you."

I wince at the grip he has on my wrists. "You're hurting me..." He looks at me questioningly but then let's go.

"What happened to your body?" He asks.

"I made a witch take out the warlock that was in your body and I then made her protect you from any other possessions."

"I thank you for that but what does that have to do with your body?"