"what? by like three years. but you guy still act like you're thirteen," luke says rolling his eyes.

then they all yelled a okay before running up the stairs for the food.

karen and michael set up a big table in the backyard.

the big table was filled with drooling good foods.

"yum," ashton mutters and his mother, anne rubs his back then goes to sit beside liz.

"let's eat!" michael says then sitting down.

luke sits beside michael, calum and ashton sits across from them.

luke puts smashed potatoes, turkey, salad and ham on his plate.

"mikey can you pass the salt?" luke asks.

michael nods his head and grabs the salt and passes it to him and their fingers touch making luke and michael blush.

after they we're all done. they ran back down to the basement.

"let's play truth or dare." the older one suggests and sits down on the floor.

"well okay." calum agrees and sits down beside ashton.

"you guys in?"

"um sure." luke says sitting down beside calum. they all stare at michael waiting for his answer. all he does is nod and sit down beside luke.

"i'll go first." ashton says then stares at calum. "truth or dare cal." he says smirking.

calum hesitates. "ummm dare?"

"i dare you to lick someone's armpit, aka mine."

"wow that's not THAT bad." calum says shrugging, ashton lifts up his right arm and calum leans in and takes a sniff of his armpit and leans back. "ew!"

"just lick it." michael says laughing and luke joins in.

calum then hesitates again, he licks his armpit and ran upstairs and then brought down a glass of fruit punch.

"pussy." ashton teases with a smirk on his face. calum rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"my turn." calum mutters and sits right back down. he turns to luke who was picking at his sweater.

"truth or dare luke."

"oh okay, let's say dare." luke answers.

"i dare you to... kiss to person to your left." calum says smirking because he knew luke had a small crush on michael.

luke looked to see who was on his left: michael. he gives him a small smile.

calum smirks and whispers something to ashton and ashton smirks too.

luke gives calum a mad look and mouths "you suck."

when luke looks at michael he is smiling at luke. luke smiles back, but couldn't help notice michael blushing.

"wait, can we go in a closet?" luke asks turning around and facing calum and ashton.

"yeah sure whatever." ashton says leaning back on the couch behind him. calum leans back as well.

"okay."

michael and luke get up and go into the little closet that was in near the stairs.