chapter 9: date night 1

Lizzy's picture

Jakes POV

Tonight I'm going out with Jake he should be here soon. *ding dong* speak of the devil. Before I go down the stair I check how I look. Im wearing black jeans and white top with a sasunaru jacket and some bleach Converse.

"Hey jakey!!" Saids jack "hey jack come let's go!!" I say turn my head to see my mum fangirling about us.

Something is wrong with that damn woman!! I walk out and as jack holds my hands with jack. I could hear my mum fangirling from outside. *sigh* I dont know if in blessed or cursed cause she so damn embarrassing!!!

"So where are we going then jack?" I say blushing in the car like a red tomato. "For me to know and for you to find out later" he was smiling finely at me.

Mite i just say DAMN HIS BOTTY LOOKING FINE!!!

We stop the car in the middle of no where.

Ummmm......I'm may just be killed......
I forgot to say goodbye to my mun today. oopsie daisies!! Oh whale could be worse!!!

"Come on I'm taking you somewhere I've never shown anyone before" Saids Jake with a beautiful smile on his face

Well at least I get killed by a sexy beast and not a ugly beast....right!?!

He took me deep into the forest,where we saw a beautiful view of the sun and outer lands.

Well....damn josh is going to have a hard time beating jake .

"Wow its beautiful jack!!" I say in amazement "I'm glad you like it jakey. I use to come here when I was upset or anger at the world. I like to call it the view" he Saids looking at the view of beauty.

Wow....that was deep and he looks so happy and.....at peace.

At I snuggled into jacks arms I felt safe and........really.....really....nice.

Jake took out from his bag some food and drinks "I was thinking we could have a picnic and just have a nice time together?" Said jack blushing slightly

"Its ok jack your perfect" I say picking his lips quickly and give him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks jakey" he Saids kissing me lovingly and full of passion

We sat for hours on end talking about things we've never told anyone else. We also have a very nice makeout session. *wiggles eyebrows and smiles like a perv* he held me close and tightly making me so very warm and nice inside my stomach. It was like I was falling in love all over again. I just don't want to get hurt again.

Great and tomorrow I have a date with my ex boyfriend . who makes me feel all butterfly's in my stomach. It's weird because when I went out with him it never happened. SO WHY NOW!?! I don't like god oh mighty likes me very much. No sir.

//////////////_/
A/N

Sorry I haven't updated sooner but I lost this account for a while. And I had just 5 minutes to update so I'm so sorry if its shit. Also I hope you liked it!!!