chapter 2

Sammy pov
I walk into class after talking to lizzy, what can I say I'm scared. "Oh you must be the new student!! I'm miss goodman!!" She said with a kind smile, well at lets she seems nice "yes my name is jake Sam but you can call me Sammy! " I say smiling, I hear some of the girl aw and say I'm cute. It's like IM NOT CUTE IM A MOTHER FUCKING SEXY BEAST!!!!"ok Sammy how about you sit next to......umm Alex!!! Alex please raise you hand so Sammy can see you!!" Saids miss a boy with dark blue eyes, light skin and black hair raises his hand.

Damn are all the boys here sexy!!!!??? How am I going to hide him gay if there all sexy beasts!!!??? Well fuck my life!!!!

"Hey my names Sammy!! Nice to meet you!!!" I see lizzy across the room wink at me, that damn girl
"My names Alex but I like to be called crow" saids crow/Alex "hey new kid be careful that boys a faggot!!!" Saids a jock "IT'S NOT CALLED BEING A FAGGOT!!!! IT'S CALLED BEING GAY!!!!" oh no.............good bye normal life.......Goodbye my also dream!!!

"What are you gay!!???" Everyone looks at me "no im straight but what would it matter if I was!!!" Some girls get up out of there sits "LEAVE OUR UKE ALONE!!!!!" what??? "Um....what's uke??" Everyone laughs and I just give the a what-the-fuck look "honey we can see a gay guy a mile away and you are one" one of the girls say "my name is Jessica!!" Saids the girl that wispered in my ear.

End of class
me and crow leave the class togther laughing and I see conor and jack waiting outside "hey Sammy what are you doing with crow!?" Saids jack shocked ......could this be the guy that was like a brother to him??? "Oh I sit next to him in english class!!He's really cool jack!!!" Jack pulls me away from crow "stay away from him crow!!" I look up at jack and the look at crow "what do you like him jack???" Saids crow oooooooohhhhhh!!!!! "Look I won't let you turn into a faggot like I did with you!!" Saids jack I KNEW IT!!! BAM BITCH!!!

"Come on jack just stop it doesn't matter lets just go?" I say looking at jack with pleading eyes, if this doesn't work then it's going to be like world war 3 in here!!! "Fine lets go Sammy!" Saids jack pulling me away from crow

In the car home
"Hey jack im sorry about earlier with crow but......I don't like homophobics so if this friendship is going to work you have to stop" I say with sad eye's
------------------
Unrequited_love_pain : sorry I took so long to update I'm a lazy fuck