"We're gonna try something, different this time, baby." Ashton murmured in between kisses.

"O-Okay, what is it?" Luke mumbled as Ashton pulled his lips away, working Luke's skirt down his pale, long legs.

"It's a surprise, lovely. Just sit there and moan loud for me." Ashton purred, his charm kicking in as he crawled over top of the already-submitting male.

Luke listened to the male, not afraid that he would hurt him in any way. Ashton had always been gentle with him, unless he didn't listen. He decided this would not be the thing to do right now. Luke watched Ashton's moves as he ridded Luke of his skirt as well, kissing his chest softly. The pinned tail was removed as well since it was attached to the skirt.

"You have such beautiful skin Luke, so soft, baby boy." Ashton purred quietly against his skin, sucking purple marks onto his torso. "Just want to cover you in my load." He muttered under his breath as his fingers rubbed at Luke's hipbones.

Ashton moved his kisses down, his lips skimming over the band of his panties. Ashton's teeth bit onto the band of the panties and, painfully slow for Luke, pulled them down, once they got to his knees, Ashton's fingers took over in taking them off. Ashton watched Luke squirm and wriggle underneath his touch. Ashton smirked at this, he loved having this effect on people. His pride swelled at this. His fingers traced up and around his thighs before he ducked his head again. He slowly laid kisses across his thighs and spread Luke's thighs apart, sucking multiple red marks onto his paler skin.

"Only I should be able to see these, understand me?" Ashton growled out, his tongue swiping over the marks.

"Only you. I promise, daddy."

"You're being so good, baby. Just be a little more still for daddy, you'll get rewarded I promise."

Luke listened to him as he marked his thighs more, Luke's lips were parted and his neck and cheeks flushed. Luke felt Ashton lift Luke's hips slightly then mumble 'flip over'. Luke did as he was told and flipped onto his stomach, a feeling swirling in his stomach as if he knew what was going to come. Ashton teasingly licked up the back of his thigh before his mouth found his way to the rim of Luke's hole. Ashton's tongue lapped at the entrance and he earned multiple moans and whines to hurry up.

"Don't be so greedy, Luke." Ashton warned and gave his bum a rough squeeze.

Ashton finally pushed his tongue into the male a bit more, Luke let out a loud moan and restrained himself from bucking his hips down, knowing this would make Ashton retaliate in some way. Ashton continued to please Luke as his left hand moved around and started to pump Luke's member which resulted in more moans and mumbled grunts, pants, and breathless words as Luke almost drowned in the pleasure he received from Ashton. Luke reached back and gripped Ashton's hair, tugging again. Ashton moaned quietly within the male, groaning at the feeling of his curls being tugged. He pulled his mouth away and replaced the feeling of his tongue with his right hand's pointer and middle fingers. Luke was having a hard time letting out his moans as they choked on 'daddy's and 'frick, frick, frick' since he wasn't allowed to curse around Ashton.

"Doing so well, my little kitten. You sound so fu cking pretty for me." Ashton cooed, praising the submissive below.

"G-Gotta..." Luke breathed, "Oh! P-Ple... Please! Daddy!" He cried out, begging for a release.

Ashton watched as Luke struggled to hold in his high, "Hold it just for a few more seconds for me, baby." He murmured, wanting to see how much he could push Luke.

Luke's words faltered but he nodded, wanting to please Ashton as well. His fingers moved to a pillow, bringing it close and biting into it. Ashton finally gave him permission to release after Luke's cheeks became red and his legs shook slightly. Luke immediately responded in coming undone. His whole body dropped to the couch and pants left his lips, mumbling in ecstasy. His fingers gripped the pillow but were replaced with Ashton's as he peppered kisses down the back of his neck and back, praising at how good he'd been for him. Luke felt so tired from the whole day and tugged at Ashton's hand, making him lay beside him.

"Sleepy?" Ashton cooed at how cute Luke looked but stopped once he realized this.

"Super..." Luke felt Ashton's problem rub into his thigh and he sat up slightly. "Can fix it... if you want?" Luke's eyes were shut as he said this, wobbling, looking like he was about to fall asleep in the air.

"No, my princess, as much as I would love that. You need your beauty sleep, so lie down for me." Ashton murmured quietly.

Luke laid beside the male once again, Ashton had to help with this since Luke was half asleep. Ashton tucked the male under his arm, thinking of puppies and kittens, not kittens like Luke though because this would only make him harder, but the fluffy kind. Ashton pressed a soft kiss to his forehead and nuzzled his head into Luke's hair, inhaling the male's intoxicating scent. He retracted his head, confused at the two things blocking him from falling asleep and nuzzling he closer, he chuckled. He removed the two clip in ears and placed them aside. He let his feelings take over as he wrapped his arms tighter around him, removing one to pull a blanket over the two. He kept his face hidden in Luke's hair.

"My good boy." Ashton repeated.

//

double update because i love you all so much and you all deserve it. 100k, have read my book. thank you guys. you have made my day and i will have a q&a for my characters for you.