iv

Ashton chuckled as he'd gotten a response from the beautiful blonde. He sat at his desk, biting his lip,

You said,

' you're adorable, baby. you're from Australia?'

Ashton tapped on his desk for a response; it was now six in the morning. Ashton had ended up spending the night at the office, working on the project for the company. He heard a small 'ping' sound and glanced to the laptop.

Luke Hemmings says,

' yes, I am. where are you, ash? '

You said,

' Orlando, Florida. isn't it late for you? '

Luke Hemmings says,

' it's eight pm here, and where you are its six am. am I right? '

You said,

' it is. so you're coming to college in florida? '

Luke Hemmings said,

' actually in orlando. '

You said,

' then we should probably meet up, when do you move here, kitten? maybe I can show you around? '

Luke Hemmings said,

' July, since my mum wants to make sure I'm acquainted with the city. '

You said,

' well two months to go, to see a beautiful kitten. '

Luke Hemmings said,

' unfortunately two months until you see me. '

You said,

' not true, what's your Skype? And if you don't have one, make one for me. '

Luke Hemmings said,

' And why should I, daddy? '

You said,

' do you need the money? '

Luke Hemmings said,

' yes. '

You said,

' yes what?'

Luke Hemmings said,

' yes, daddy. '

+

Ashton had gotten Luke's Skype address. He told the other male to get some rest and to Skype him at the same time they'd talked today. Ashton could hardly wait. Mostly because Luke said it was going to be a Saturday date night for his parents and then his brothers would be out on a date with their girlfriends as well. So, Luke would be alone. Ashton loved the idea of that. Suddenly, Calum busted in,

"I've got Macca's bit ches!!" The male practically screamed.

Ashton closed his laptop, quickly, before adverting his eyes to Calum, "Alright, thanks for busting my ear drums out, Calum."

Calum opened his eyes a little wider, "What're you hiding from me, buddy ol' pal?"

Calum skipped over, setting the greasy food bag on the desk. Ashton rolled his eyes and placed a hand on top of his laptop. Calum crossed his arms,

"You'd better tell me. I'll get it out of you one way or another."

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

"How're you going to do that?"

"Well, first I'm going to eat my greasy food then I might give you one more chance, then if you refuse... probably another blow job." Calum acted like he was pouting, sticking his lower lip out as he rummaged through the bag for his breakfast sandwich,

Ashton rolled his eyes, "You're unbelievable, Calum."

"I know, I give the best ones, I understand."

"I was talking to someone off the website."

Calum had taken a bite of his sandwich, he started choking. Ashton started to stand to help him but he cleared his throat and was fine.

"I knew it would work! Fu ck I'm so smart."

"Smart isn't a word one would use who almost choked on a breakfast sandwich... from Maccas."

Calum shrugged and took a sip of his tea, "Show me what he looks like."

Ashton nodded, opening his laptop. He clicked on Luke's profile, opening it up and showing Calum. Calum scanned the page before looking back to Ashton. Ashton had seen someone else had messaged him, he ignored the message from a 'Michael Clifford'. Well, he peaked at it with Calum sitting there.

Michael Clifford says,

' LuKE IS A BIG TWINK AND HE LOVES BeiNG A BaD BOY WINK WONK !!! oh and ps he loves nipple clamps he'll lie and say he doesn't but he does ok I promise ok. Bye mr big daddy '

Ashton was laughing to himself, Calum chuckled. Calum glanced at the message again.

"Well, Luke has a hot friend."

"Also probably a disobedient one, you're always good with those Cal." Ashton winked, joking with the male.

Calum laughed slightly, "We could have a foursome!!"

Ashton's laughter stopped, "There's no way in hell I would think about you touching my kitten."

"Possessive much?"

"Maybe a little." Ashton muttered, "Now go do your job, secretary."

"You mean, go do your job sexretary."

"Get out."

-+-

sorry this is short, it's been a rough weekend /-: but next update will have lashton smut wink wonk