Chapter 8 | Scars & Proof

A/N: I know I was supposed to update my other story next, but I couldn't help it! I was for some strange reason inspired to write more for this one. Yes I changed the cover again... I know I'm crazy, but at last I truly love this cover. It fits perfectly! Hope you all like it!

You will get a lot of answers from this.... Like answer overload. Just an FYI

Pretty please comment and vote it gives me motivation to write! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------- Dameon's P.O.V------------------

The room was as silent as ever, and this was surprising. A room full of my brothers and sisters was like having a room full of monkeys, no they were worse-- mush worse. The occupants in the room may not all be my true siblings, at least not related by blood, but they were as close as I would get. We were all waiting on the sole person who called this meeting, my father. I sat at one of the chairs that surrounded the large table waiting for the meeting to start.

Feeling my boredom climb, I kicked up my feet and placed them on the deep mahogany wood positioning my hands behind my head, I closing my eyes hoping to doze off. Images, swift flashes of a beautiful girl with long murky blond hair filled my mind. She was beautiful, but who she truly was was what made her so intoxicating.

The girl who I ran into by a complete accident was the cause of this meeting, and more then likely the cause of the silence that surrounded me, threatening to choke me. We all knew what her arriving in Greece meant, we all knew what threat she posed.

I heard the loud stomping steps of my father before I saw him. His walk said so much about his personality. The long strides, he was unstoppable. The resounding booms as each foot landed, he was purposeful. The hight held head, he was proud. My father was not a man to be trifled with, much less a man to make an enemy of.

"Son remove your feet, sit properly and alert." His voice was harsh, not an ounce of kindness could be found as he addressed me. Removing my feet it took everything I had in me not to respond rudely, I didn't want to have to go another round of respect training.

My father stood proudly at the head of the table drawing everyones attention to his imposing form. His face was hard and lines, not of age, formed around his lips. While he was the oldest in the room, he didn't look a day over thirty, and that was a stretch.

"Menoetius! Are you at least going to address me?" My father shouted at me, using my true name. The name I despised.

Being the Titan of violent anger and rash action I felt my teeth ground together holding back an impudent response. However much I loathed the man he was still my father-- my superior.

Relaxing slightly, I got control over my anger enough to force out a reply, "As I told you Iapetus, or should I say father, I prefer to be called Dameon."

At this my father roared with laughter, "Son you have spent far to long with the mortals." His laugher slowly died down and his face returned to the masked hardness, continuing to ignore me, "Most of you know by now that the girl has just arrived in Greece. Her arrival could not have been at a worst time. We are close to achieving our goal, but if she interferes as the prophecy says then all our efforts will be futile."

He paused, letting his words truly sink in. However I could care less, let the girl fulfill the prophecy. At this point in time I didn't give a fuck about my responsibilities, and had little to no respect for the elder gods.

I had shown my support from the beginning, and I mean the very beginning. All the way back to the original Titan-War, when we had so embarrassedly been defeated. With this defeat came my harsh punishment form the main god himself, Zeus. While my comrades were simply banished to Tartaros, I was struck down by one of his lightening bolts. And let me tell you those mother-fuckers hurt like hell.