SUCK 008

Yixing suddenly sighed when he heard the name Kai. He became scared of what kai will do or tell him what to do which will probably against his own will. He's also afraid not to follow orders. That's why he was thinking of not telling the man of power. It's like having a parent who disapproves of your relationship and you will do everything to keep it a secret just to keep your relationship alive.

Kyungsoo and jongdae saw the hesitation in yixing's face that's why they told him to go home and try to get a good night sleep.

Yixing walked alone, even if the demon couple wanted to accompany him home but he insisted on walking on his own. It's not like he'll get kidnapped or something it was not that even late.

Yixing looked up and stared at sky filled with stars and a perfectly crescent moon smiling back at him making him smile as well. It made him feel safe even if more creatures know more about what his blood is made off.

Yixing went home looking around the small house he had been living in alone all his life. Well, he just woke up in the middle of a cemetery and that was also how he met his clique.

Yixing took a bath before he could lie down on his bed. Still looking out of the window waiting for some miracle to happen.

Then his bag lit up. Yixing got up and check it out and found his phone got a message and he forgot to take it out from silent mode.

As he opened the message he was surprised that it was Chanyeol.

To: Yixing
Are you asleep?
From: Chanyeol X♡X♡

Yixing was confused but he was smiling as he hit send.

To: Chanyeol X♡X♡
Hey... how did you get my number? Well, how did i get your number?
From: Yixing

Yixing rolled in to his side as he waited for a reply since it took a while before he received chanyeol's message.

To: Yixing
Remember when your phone went missing? And i gave it to you before i went out? I  actually saved my number in and texted myself so i could get your number. ;)
From: Chanyeol X♡X♡

To: Chanyeol X♡X♡
You're sneaky. That explains the X's and hearts.
From: Yixing

To: Yixing
Well, i had to do something. And i wanted to send you hugs and kisses for every message i sent :*
From: Chanyeol X♡X♡

Yixing could not deny that he was blushing and didn't know exactly what to say.

To: Chanyeol X♡X♡
You should've asked nicely. :)
From: Yixing

To: Yixing
I wanted to surprise you. ;)
From: Chanyeol X♡X♡

To: Chanyeol X♡X♡
Enough surprises i am just so happy i am talking to you. :*
From: Yixing

Yixing sighed as he remembered what kai said bringing up his paranoia back... but what really made him nervous is telling kai about the kiss they just shared. Then he just shrugged the idea off and just smiled while waiting for a reply, since he was talking to the love of his life.

To: Yixing
I am too... i'm happy that i finally met you.
From: Chanyeol X♡X♡

Yixing giggled as he stared at the screen... this time he didn't know what to tell him now. So he just sent a smiley just to tell the other know that he was happy as well.

To: Chanyeol X♡X♡
:)
From: Yixing

To: Yixing
I guess i'll see you tomorrow.
From: Chanyeol X♡X♡