Takeda

Sigh. Today is my first day at Beacon Academy. Even thou I know I'm not the only one considering I'm on a plane with a bunch of other first day newbies like me I still feel nervous for my first day. Mainly cuz I have zero friends. I looked around the huge space on the airplane where a bunch of people are talking about stuff. I'd looks like I'm the only loner here. Great! I lean on the wall and let the music coming out of my earphones block out the chatter. I look out the window, but not to enjoy the view which is by the way amazing, but instead I look at my reflection. Just a normal dude. Nothing special. Nothing to look forward to. I just stared at my reflection for awhile. Looking back at me is a guy with a blue jacket with his sleeeves rolled up to his elbows over a black shirt with a white scarf around his neck that kinda covers his mouth and the ends of the scarf are long enough to reach his waist. Also the dude has blue and black metal wrist bands on. I look down lower and notice his black jeans and black combat boots. Going to a school the teaches you to fight monsters he'll need to be combat ready. I go back up and make eye contact with his dark black eyes. His black hair was short and messy and he blue highlights on his bangs that almost cover his eyes. The dude I'm looking at, I know his name. Its Takeda Takahashi, and he's hoping to become a hunter by graduating from Beacon.

We finally landed on the school grounds. I walked along the path ignoring most with the help of my earphones. Its not that I don't wanna make friends it's just that I'm shy and not a people person...... Most of the time. Anyway I know where I gotta go but I still got time so I'd figure I'd kill time by checking out the place. I walked around for a good ten minutes and stopped at this big fountain for a break and to just chill. I sat on the rim of the fountain and drifted my hand along the water. I looked up for a sec and I saw a couple of dudes standing in one spot. Wonder what's up? I took off my earphone and walked over. Before I could get close enough they walked away from where they were. I see a girl on the floor looking for something. Where these guy's bullying her? I walked over to her. She had long black hair the goes down to her waist. It almost hide her long sword with a gray hilt that was straped to her back. She wore a white T shirt but it didn't go over her belly so it mostly just covered her chest along with her gray hoodie that wasn't zipped up so you can see her belly. She had on boxer shorts and boxer boots both a combo of gray and black not to mention her finger less gloves which makes me think she's ready for combat with or without her long sword. Anyway I found a pair of glasses on the floor, probably her's. I step in front of her about to introduce myself but she cut me off. "Go away! Haven't you had enough?"
Guess I was right about those dudes. She went back to looking for her glasses. I held out her glasses to her. "Guess you don't want these." she look over and jumped up. "Yes I do!" I know she might be in a shity mood but I couldn't help but raise the glasses above my head. She was shorter so it was fun to see her jump up. "Give it back!" "I don't know. Should I?" I was actually gonna give her her glasses back but she punch me in the gut. I groaned and lowered her glasses as I clenched my stomach and she took em. "Idiot." I squeezed my stomach. I ran up in front of her. "Sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to tease you a lil." she put on her rectangular glasses and walks away. I felt bad that she got bullyed by those dudes, also I was desperate for friends. I tapped her on her shoulder. "Hey, I was wondering-" Before I could finish she grabbed her sword and swoung it around and almost cut my neck off. I held up my wrist and my metal wrist band stopped the blade. "- if you wouldn't kill me. What the heck was that for?!" she lowered her sword and put it back on her back. She gave me a smile. "Just wanted to test you." "And what if I failed?" She booped my head gently. "Don't worry about it." she turned and walked away yet again. This girl is crazy. "I'm very worried!" I ran after her.

Besides the fact that this girl almost made me go headless, she's..... Alright. We talked for a bit while walking around the campus. We actually have a lot in comon. We watch anime and love combat. She's pretty chill. "So where's your weapon?" She asked me. "What do you mean? Can't you tell?" she just stares in confusion. "Watch." I flicked my hand down and my wrist bands turned into 2 katana blades both 32inchs long. The blade of the swords are dark blue while the hilt is black. "Impressed?" she had on a sarcastic smile on her face and her finger to her chin. "Getting there." she said. I tossed my katanas in the air. They flipped and turned into shotguns. "Meh?" she moved her hand in a shaky motion. "Meh, lil more." I throw the shotguns in the air turning them back to katanas. I connected the 2 hilts together. I twisted the sword in opposite directions and the sword turn into a bo staff. I swung it around. A handle came out and I grabbed it, pulled the trigger and made a hole through a tree behind her. She touched her cheek and it was covered in shaved ice. "How did you do that?" she looked a lil shocked. I pulled out a ice crystal shaped as a bullet out of my pocket. "Costume made bullets. Works with the sniper and shot guns. And by the way that's pay back." I twisted my bo staff back into a bladed staff, detached the two swords, flicked my hands and they went back into wrist bands. she brushed off the ice. She took out her sword and it turned into a crossbow. She pulled back on the string that was there apparently and a red arrow appeared. She shoot it at my feet. I jumped back. "Can you stop trying to kill me!?" I looked down and the where the arrow was there was a small fire. She pulled back again and this time a light blue arrow appeared. She shot the flames and incased it in ice. "So you have magic trick arrows? Not bad." I said a lil surprised. She picked up the block of ice with the flame still burning inside it and chucked it into the woods. Far into the woods. "Technically it's not magic, it's part of my aura and my mind. I think of what type of arrow I need like an explosive arrow, Fire arrow, stun arrows, or anything meant for combat. I think it and my aura makes it." she pushes her glasses back all smart and stuff. "Magic." I insists. "Idiot." she says. This girl is actually really cool. Someone I can have fun with and tease. Not to mention her weapon is not to shabby. At least I can say I have a friend. We continued our walk not knowing where we were going. "Hey, I don't think I caught your name." her cat ears perked up as I say that. "Oh yea, and I don't know yours." we laughed. "Well I'm Takeda. Takeda Takahashi." "My name's Gracie. Its nice to meet you Tak-" she looked at her watch. "Crap! We're late for the Welcome ceremony!" she dashed off. I followed behind. "We had a Welcome ceremony?" "Yes now hurry!"

Omg!!! Finnaly done!!! I had this book sitting in my draft section for so long. And now it's done. Btw the pic is Takeda and it was made by my gf. If you like it than go to "My drawings" by Robot Brony 3000. Well I hope y'all like it. If you haven't seen rwby then you need to. Anyway I'll see y'all later.