Before I can react, Riley lunges for me and throws me over his shoulder. Staring at his back side as he storms towards the house, I'm so startled it takes a few moments to jump into action. And by jump into action I mean start cussing him out.

"What the fuck? Riley! Put me down you fucking moron! How could you ever think this is okay?! We're fighting right now, don't touch me you asshole! Hey Jackass, listen up and put me the fuck down before I shove my foot up your- HEY!" I don't get a chance to continue as he brings his hand down on my behind.

I'm glad we are in the bedroom and no one seen that. My mouth is wide open in shock, once more I set off even angrier.

"You fucking IDIOT! You have no idea do you! I'm not joking around! Put me down, I'm leav-" I'm once again silent as my feet are placed on the bathroom floor.

Frozen in my place, I watch as he turns the shower on and starts to strip. He's still angry, that much I can tell from his eyes and rigid stance.

"Shower off all the mud." He grunts his words.

The steam from the shower calls to me, especially since I can feel the mud hardening. I strip quickly and hop into the shower, Riley following closely.

We shower in silence, taking turns washing our bodies and hair. My eyes drift unintentionally to his body every few seconds, but I notice his glances at me too.

Getting out I wrap a towel around me and dart into the bedroom to get some much needed space. He frustratingly follows with a towel around his waist. When he just stands there and stares at me I feel my control snapping.

"What do you want?" I throw my hands up. "You're driving me fucking insane! I have too much to deal with right now! The ceremony tonight, my mother, Damien... you." My face drops. "Maybe we should cancel tonight for now."

"No." He growls.

My feet pad towards him quickly, my angry flaring up once again.

"No?!" I shove him with one hand.

He barely budges and just leans in closer, growling once more.

"No."

I let go of my towel so that I can push him with both hands this time, surprised when he actually stumbles into the wall behind him. The draft on my now naked body sets me on fire in a different way. Following him to the wall, I take a second to absorb his surprise before I slam my lips onto his, trying to release all of my irritation. When it doesn't work I grab his towel and rip it away making him pull back in surprise. I push and shove him until he's by the bed, and with one last thrust of my arms he falls on the bed. Following quickly, I straddle him, his hair in both of my hands I attack his lips once more. My hips thrust back and forth, feeling him against my centre of bundled pleasure filled nerves. He groans and pants against my mouth but I can find myself to care about his pleasure right now. Raising my upper body I look down at him, all of his anger is gone, but mine is still very present. Reaching underneath of me I grip his stiff erection, and with one sure moment I slam myself down groaning as I feel him reach new places. His back arches as he gasps out his pleasure.

Placing my hands on his chest I begin lifting and dropping myself roughly. I feel his hands come up and clutch my behind and I quickly grab them and hold them on either side of his head, never stopping my force full hips. He gets my message and keeps them there as I place my hands back on his chest, scratching down his body. With one more grind and bump of my hips I feel my whole body release all of its tension in a mind-shattering orgasm. Riley groans as he comes inside of me, my body going on another trip as he's deeper than ever.

I fall off of him and land on my back beside him, exhausted.

Staring at the ceiling I become aware that I just had angry sex with my mate. I look over at Riley, amused at his dazed and lost look that he was giving the roof.