Chapter 30

This chapter is dedicated to maryhall9862 sschuster7

I hope you enjoy it. There are only a few chapters left in this story so I hope that you are sticking with me. Don't forget to vote and comment in order to have a chapter dedicated to you.

I couldn't believe he had found me. They say blood is thicker than water but love is thicker than blood could ever be.

In one swift motion he was in front of me cradling me as if he had almost lost me. A single tear escaped from my eye. How could I have lived a minute longer without this man.

"Amore, why is Daisy here?"

"My mother contacted her, I thought she was working with her but I found that I have another power."

He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I will tell you later. Now we have to find Jake and I will take care of my mother."

"Oh Jake..." Daisy looked uncomfortable.

"What did you do Daisy?" I felt the anger boiling in me again. She wasn't one hundred percent in the clear just yet.

"Well, in order to save your father and make her think that I was actually on her side I had to do something. You see Rave, there is something you don't know about your father's side of the family." She said looking at my father passed out on the floor.

Then it donned on me. Upstairs he wanted to tell me something but I wouldn't let him. I should have just let him speak.

"What is it Daisy?"

**

Olivia POV

The wind howled with a vengeance. She is incredibly powerful to manipulate the elements. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Her father laid upstairs in a pool of blood and now it's because of me that she is gonna kill her so called best friend. I love being evil.

My king stood back and watched as everything around him whipped and swirled. I think he is just as surprised as I was. This did mean that if she killed me, he would have to step down too. He loved ruling our people. Vampire people.

I couldn't see inside the whirlwind so I slowly made my way to my king. I didn't want to be here after she ripped off Daisy's head. Although I did have a surprise for her.

The wind began to die down and I see Daisy crying her eyes out. She was still alive.

Raven stood in front of her, in which her back was to me. Why hasn't she killed her? To be honest I don't have any other use for Daisy. I mean what can I say, I get what I want and then if I have no use for you anymore I must throw you by the wayside.

"You lucked out this time, but I will continue to keep my eye on you." Raven said. Oh no, she was gonna let her live.

She let her go and went straight for the King. "Your Majesty..." and then bit into his neck.

This can't be! Not my king! Not him.

My king began to go paler by the millisecond. She was draining him.

"Noooooooo!" I shrieked.

She turned to me and smile, then turned back at the pale King and ripped his head off of his shoulders.

"You bitch. I will kill you for this." I then zipped from the upstairs entry way to the dungeon where Jake was.

I will get her for this. What was I thinking? I should have did away with her when I found out I was going to have her. She will not take my place as Queen.