Chapter 6

WOW!! Just call me butter because I'm on a roll lol!! It was very close choosing who to dedicate this chapter to. Since i rarely ever upload only one chapter at a time the next will be to my runner up. You guys are awesome! This chapter goes to... drumroll please.... @sschuster7!! Thank you for reading and please continue to vote and comment. If you haven't noticed I try to reply to you guys. Here is the next chapter....

Today was a blur. That poor girl lost her life on the second day of class. I think they said she wanted to be a Respiratory Therapist.

I tried to give my report to the police as best as possible. Mr. Spirelli also accounted his side of the story. I still don't understand why his eyes turned blood red when he had seen the girl.

I needed a drink. I called Daisy and told her what had happened and she agreed that we needed to go out.

I donned a mini dress. I loved to dress up. I would go the extra mild tonight because I wanted to forget about today.

My dress was black with sheer fitted sleeves. My shoes were beige antigravity pumps with spikes on the heel. I decided to straighten my long locks and let it hang where it lay. My makeup was dark. Dark like how I felt.

We went to some hole in the wall club. It was pretty crowded when we arrived. Before I could think or talk I needed to order two drinks and for them to keep them coming.

After I got a few drinks in me I was ready to talk. Daisy knew me all too well and she waited patiently as I was ready to talk.

"Are you ok?" she asked in a very concerned way. I loved Daisy. She was like my sister.

"Yes, I am better. Thanks for giving me a moment. Now let's take shots and dance all night!"

I was now in party mode.

Uptown Funk came on and I was ready to shake my ass!

"Don't believe me just watch!" I yelled at Daisy. I felt so much better. This song always put me in a good mood.

Sometimes we battled each other on the dance floor. She did a twirl with a slight dip and an arm pump. I turned around twirled my butt in her face, turned around and arm pumped and started to jump on my tip toes.

After that song, another fist pumping pop song came on and another. The DJ was on a roll. He then changed the tone up a little with Dark Horses by Katy Perry I froze. I couldn't describe it, it was like I was being seduced without anyone there to seduce me.

Almost as if uncontrollably I turned around and there he was. Mr. Spirelli. He was looking at me.

As if I were a clock ready to strike midnight, I began to move. Not walking but dancing. I stood in my spot and danced for him uncontrollably as if I were attracting him.

He walked slowly to up to me and he didn't dance. He just stood there as I danced for him. I couldn't help it. I guess I could blame it on the booze but I wasn't drunk.

"Cause once you're mine, there's no going back." I mouthed to him and his eyes started to dim. He raised his left hand and it came in contact with right cheek. Sparks!

I felt them again. There was no denying it. "It's a yes or a no, no maybe.... so you wanna play with magic..." he whispered to me.

Oh I most definitely wanna play with your magic.

I reached up and caressed his left cheek and his eyes closed. When they opened they were red... again. I stopped swaying and so did he. He bent down and kissed me on the lips.

His lips were like feathers and the most succulent chocolate in all the world all rolled into one. It was heavenly. He began to deepen the kiss and just as I was about to get into it he pulled away and whispered, "There's no going back."