Ch.4.5: H's thoughts

Part IV.5

"I know that somewhere deep down inside of you, you want to live."
-Unknown

*

Hayes' POV:

My stomach twisted with jealously, why was I feeling this way? I was so oblivious of my own feelings that I couldn't think straight. But I tried to keep my mind occupied with driving, the way to Paris wasn't so long, It was a mere 50 kilometres.

Sam and Todd talked for most of the way there, and I lightly shared a few comments on the subjects they were talking about, I remembered a few things that Todd asked Sam, which were things like, "Are you sure that you want to take me to the dance? What are people going to say?, and "What colour suit are you going to wear?" I was very happy for Sam that he had finally found someone he actually likes other than the 500 other boys that go to this school.

But he and Todd wouldn't really date right? I mean c'mon would they really? I don't know if this is jealously or something that I couldn't shake off my shoulders.

When I came to realization, we were entering the city, driving by the sign that read, "Welcome to Paris"

It's been a while since I had been in Paris, it was beautiful but I highly disliked it.

When I was younger, my father had always taken me to Paris. I don't know if it was to keep up the act or to be the father that he wanted to be. My older brother had said that he left due to circumstances, but I knew he eventually grew tired of me. Everyone does.

I wanted to be angry and selfish, and run away from this distasteful school. But ever since Todd came to this school, everything seemed to fade, I didn't want to be angry, all I wanted was to be with him. Not physically or emotionally, I just wanted his presence, because I was alone, and all I have ever wanted was to be wanted.

But I couldn't it wouldn't transpire, Ella and I were together, and she had the power to vaguely dissemble me.

*

A/n This is just a filler. I'll be posting the real chapter in a few days. And should I post the dance chapter in Sam's POV? And lastly what did Hayes mean by dissemble?