"Pfft not me!" Joey spoke, "but we are planning on hanging out this weekend. Wanna come with us (y/n)?"

The offer made you smile, "Sure! Sounds like fun! I'll have to see what I'm doing over this weekend though first."

Yugi smiled, "Great!"

"Can't wait!" Tea said. She closed her textbook, "Phew! Finally done! By the way (y/n) I love the mascara you're wearing! It's really pretty!" You could tell her smile was genuine and not fake like the stuck-ups back at your school.

The boys in the room groaned with exasperation, "Oh please do we have to have that be the topic of conversation in here?" Tristan said, covering his ears.

You and Tea laughed, "Thanks Tea, I don't usually wear makeup so this is kinda a different thing for me today."

"Oh." Tea had a questionable look on her face, "What made you decide to wear it today? Just curious."

"Oh...well uh," Ugh, you thought, do I have to tell this stupid story?

"So yesterday during class I tried to pass a note to Yugi but this clown-faced popular chick wouldn't pass it to him for me if I didn't promise her that I'd wear make up the next day. So...I said whatever and gave in to it because she wouldn't shut up about it."

"Ew yuck, those types of girls are disgusting. I would've slapped her across the face if I were you," said Tea.

"Same," said Tristan, whose ears I guess were not covered the whole time after all, "she sounds pretty annoying, I wouldn't be able to stand sitting next to someone in class who acts like that."

"Actually Tristan," Joey sneered with a mischievous grin, "I think maybe you should try wearing makeup to school hehehe."

"Oh what am I now, gay like you?"

"WHAT?!?!" Joey's homework fell to the ground as he started flipping out.

"Oh yeah you know what I'm talking about Joey..." Tristan smiled, "you and rich boy..."

"WHAT??!?! OH YEAH SURE TOTALLY TRISTAN!"

Besides Joey, the gang laughed. "Ooooooooh," you cooed, "who's this 'rich boy' you guys speak of?"

"Oh only the biggest inconsiderate pain in the ass that's ever walked this planet," Joey said. He was so annoyed. He picked up his homework that fell to the ground.

"Hahaha, he means Seto Kaiba," said Tristan. "He's our age and goes to our school. He's the CEO of his company called Kaiba Corp, the biggest gaming company there is."

"Ah I see haha," you checked your phone and saw that it was getting to be around the time that your mom comes home from work. Crap, if you're not there when she gets home then you knew you were gonna be in some serious trouble.

"Yugi?"

Yugi looked at you with the most gentle eyes, "Yes (y/n)?"

"I'd hate to leave, but I better be going home soon before my mom gets home."

"Oh sure of course!" Yugi looked at the others, "I'll be right back you guys, (y/n) has to get back home."

You all said your goodbyes and Yugi teleported you two back to your house.

"Thanks so much Yugi! That was awesome meeting you and your friends!"

"Haha, well, you are an awesome person (y/n)! Oh, and I think you should keep this," Yugi took out the millennium bracelet.

"Oh no no no," you shook your head, "I gave that to Yami as a present, plus he insisted on keeping it and..."

You stopped what you were saying as light from the millennium puzzle consumed little Yugi and made Yami stand in front of you.

Your heart melted, your whole body felt so warm with delight as you saw your crush again. "Yami!" you almost wanted to jump up and give him a hug...but you controlled yourself. "I guess the appropriate question to ask since I'm curious is...how have you been doing?" you slightly laughed to yourself.

Yami laughed too and looked at you with his strong purple glare, "Asking because Yugi has been taking over for a while now?" He smiled, "I've been just fine dear (y/n). I reckon you're doing just as well?"

You giggled so cheerfully, "Yes!!! Thank you for the answers you have given me today, all I need to do now is really think it over before bed or something haha."

"There are still many questions though," Yami held up the bracelet, "like what this bracelet is truly capable of."

"You should keep it Yami...it's yours. And besides, you said it was for the best if you were to keep it."

Yami looked at you with pride, "(y/n), I believe in you. This IS your bracelet anyway, you have been granted with this from past generations of your family, so I am giving it back to you. It might be that only you can unlock it's powers, who knows. But I want you to look after it and use it to the best of your ability in any current situation or problem."

"Okay Yami, if you insist." You held out your hand for him to place the bracelet on your palm, but instead Yami hooked the bracelet around your wrist.

He looked into your eyes, "It looks great on you (y/n)."

"Aw Yami," you looked at the ground blushing, "you're too kind."

"Well it's true. And (y/n)....don't let someone force you into doing something you don't want to do..."

You looked up at him confused, "Huh? What do you mean?"

His big hands gripped your shoulders as he got closer to you, "What I mean (y/n) is that you are beautiful with or without makeup and that that girl in geometry should never have pressured you like that. You're perfect just the way you are...never forget that." He closed his eyes, you could tell he...really meant it.

You gave him a big hug, your head burying in his large chest, his buff arms wrapping around your body. Tears started to form in your eyes, "No one has ever said those words to me Yami...thank you."

Yami stroked his hand through your (h/c) hair, "It's true (y/n). Never forget that."
_________________________________________________