Drawing Lesson

I am really sorry about the super long hiatus!

My school gave me a lot homework and sadly, I have to do all of it ;-;

I'm starting to get busy and I don't even had time to spare for my fanfictions :(

Really sorry!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Last Tuesday, your art teacher gave all students a homework that makes you drawing. You like drawing, but you realize that you are not that pro. The art teacher wants all students to draw something they really like. Whether it's a human or something else.

"(Y/N)-chan, I heard that your boyfriend is really good at drawing. Is it right?" A girl in your class asks you while titling her head, makes her straight, dark brown hair, falls to her shoulder.

"Yeah," Then you start making plans in your head. Some after school plans. Like, meeting Haru to ask him how to draw something in an incredible way. "Can I... ask him to teach me about drawing?" She asked while smiling sweetly. "Well... sure. Why do you need to ask me? Just come to him!" You start laughing only to make your friend feels... you're not bothered.

When you actually yes.

(Y/N)'s POV

Maybe, I will just cancel my plans. Yes, I can just study how to draw beautifully by myself. I have my phone, laptop, and of course, internet. I can do anything with them. That'll be easy.

What will I draw? Something I really like? Umm... water? No. I want to draw somethin else. ugh, maybe I'll find something good soon enough.

When the school ends, I leave the school pretty early. Usually, I wait for Haru in front of the school gate. But then I remember that maybe he have some assignments to do. I will just let him be. I mean, he's good at drawing and people admire his arts. He needs to help all of those people. Well... I can do it by myself!

It started raining so I'm also stating to run. Escaping my silent jealousy.

After arrived at home, I walked to my bed then pulled my blanket so it can covers me. I should be working on my art homework but I don't feel like doing it. I just lose my mood.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Haru text you. asking you if you have finished your art homework. Of course you said no. He invited you to his house for the art homework. At first, you don't feel like going there at all. But the next thing, you find yourself walking away from your house.

"What will you draw, (Y/N)?" He asked as he ate a mackerel. "I don't know," You only shake your head. "How about you?" "I will draw mackerels." He talked innocently. Deep inside, you want him to draw you. "Oh, well. Maybe mackerels is better than me,"  You talked to yourself. Then finally, you decided to draw something. You grabbed your pencil and your eraser, start drawing something that you hope it'll turn beautiful. "What is that?" Haru trying to get a closer look. You moved back and chuckled. "No, it's a big secret...!" You covered your mouth, trying to lower your laugh. He also chuckled a bit then continue his drawing.

After minutes has passed, you moved closer to him and look on his drawing secretly. You can see some mackerels and a sketch of someone's face. You didn't recognize the sketch because it's not yet finished. You moved back before Haru realize you're peeking. "Are you just peeking?" He said with such a flat tone as usual. "No. Why would I do that? I still have a drawing I should finished." You lied and showed him your (color) pencil and your eraser. "Okay, I believe in you." Then his focus back to his drawing. Your curiosity about Haru's drawing bothers you for few minutes. After you regain your focus back, you continue your drawing.

Suddenly, Haru packed up his things. His pencil, eraser, markers, and others. "You're finished?" You tilt your head towards him. "So fast." "Yes, I'm finished. Should I help you with your drawing?" He asked. His face looks very pure. "No, no! I'll be fine...!" You moved back and giggled. "I wonder. What drawing is that?" Looking confused, he smiled a bit too. "It's a secret. I'll tell you later after I finished." You chuckled. "By the way, can you please teach me some new effects for my drawing? I mean, you don't have to see it, right?" "Of course I'll teach you."

Minutes passed as Haru teach you. Your drawing is getting good and good.

"So, Haru," You started a conversation between all of the silence. "How's your drawing lesson with many girls?" "What? Well... pretty good. They can draw well." He answered as he brushed his hair. "That's all?" Then you smiled to him while snorting. "What's wrong with you?" Haru's looking confused. "No. It's nothing." "Are you just jealous of those girls?" He asked and smiled. He put some of your (H/C) behind your left ear. "I... a bit." You said shyly. "How adorable."

And finally, you finished it.

"Okay. Now that I've finished my drawing, I will show it to you and you will show me your drawing too." You said while holding your drawing. "Okay," Haru smiled.

"1..."

"2..."

"3...!"

You saw Haru's drawing.

It's you with a blue shirt, eating a mackerel. (hair length) haired, (H/C) haired. It's just perfectly you.

"Haru..." without any warnings, you just hug him like you have never hugged him before.

"(Y/N), you drew me? I feel really honored." You can feel Haru's lips is moving, which means he's smiling. "Of course. You are something I really like in this whole world. My favorite." You smiled and kissed his cheek. He's looking directly to your (E/C) orbs. He lean in then kissed you softly. "The feeling of your lips is always the same, Haru."  Then you smiled in your kiss.

"I love you. Love you the most when you're jealous." Haru chuckled. He's blushing.

"I... I love you too. Ugh, I'm never get jealous of other girls, 'ya know." You hide your face with both of your hands. You cheeks getting hotter each time you feel Haru's breath.

"Liar."

"N-no...!"