Miyako's Birthday

Hello...~! This is the 15th chapter and I made quite a progress :3 Anyway, after this chapter, I'm going to make a fanfic about Matsuoka Rin~ A red haired boy from Free! The shark boy *w*

Well, thanks~ Keep readiingg~

~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N)'S POV

I entered the gift shop and smiled.

I can smell the scent of perfume and flowers inside.

I saw many cute things inside.

I lost in thought and forget, what I'm supposed to do here, in the gift shop.

"(Y/N), what're you actually doing here? just wandering around?" Haru ask you, making you startled.

"H-huh?! o-oh yes... I'm going to buy a present for Miyako. Tomorrow is her birthday. And we're invited to her house." I explained and continue my search.

"We? Not you?"  Haru ask again while following my steps.

"Yep. We. She told me to come with you." I explain again.

"Well, okay... It's not a formal birthday party, isn't it?" Haru keep asking me the detail.

"Yep. It's just... maybe a crazy party." I answered him happily.

"Huh? well okay."

I continue walking and stops when I found a perfect (Mug/Cute T-Shirt/A Pretty Necklace). And all of them have a pair.

So I can buy two for me and Miyako.

"Haru! look...! Isn't cute...?" I ask him, showing the gift with it's own pair, feeling really excited.

Haru only smile and nod.

And then I take the gift that I chose to the cashier.

After finished, I walked away from the gift shop and smiled to my own self.

"You're that happy...?" Haru looked confused at me.

"Unn, unn~! Tee-hee...!" I answered him by smiling and nodding cheerfully.

"Good for you." He said, answering my reaction simply.

I kept smiling to my own self for a quite time.

~TIME SKIP~

THIRD PERSON POV

It's the time of Miyako's birthday party already.

You're getting dressed right now with a sweet casual (colour) dress. Also with a (colour) sneakers.

You also made up your hair even if this is just a casual birthday party.

You're using some make-up with you. But not a thick one, It's just a thin make-up.

You get out from your house and Haru's waiting outside your house already.

"Haru....! You? Why you're here? Why don't you tell me that you're coming?" You asked to him who was standing in front of your door.

"It's a surprise." He answered and smiled softly.

The way he smile make you can't torture him.

"Ugh, okay." You answered and came closer to him.

"Shall we?" He asked and smile cutely. Also, he seemed like lending his hand for you and let you grip it.

"Yes, sir." You answered him with giggles and take his hand.

Walking together with Haru and you saw such a beautiful sunset.