My eyes opened immediately from horror. Bean's eyes are big as saucer plates. His face is flushed and he is just starring at me. "I…I need to continue." He said. I look away and nod my head. He lightly put the ointment on my wound, I bit my lip hard. I don't want to let out another sound. He dipped his head, examining my wound, I panicked as I see his head so close to my body. "It's closing. The wound is closing." He said and looks up to me. His face softened.

***
Bean

I was always attracted to sweet girls, not badass girls like Riley but seeing her right now, trembling, gripping the bed, eyes glazed from tears, face flushed, lip bitting, she got me so aroused... Tsk! what am I doing?! I can't stop looking at her, I've never seen her this... fragile and when she moaned, Gods above knows what she did to me. I just want to tuck her in and press her against my chest until we fall asleep. I don't even know what I'm thinking.

I spread the last salve on her wound, my finger tingled on the contact with her porcelain skin. She stiffened, she's breathing in an abnormal speed which is not helping because her chest is rising and falling... zooming in and out from my gaze. I pulled her shirt down, covering her belly and moved back. "Sind." I called for my frog. My slippers grew eyes then turned into a ball of goo and then he took the shape of a tree frog. He hopped on my shoulder. "Bean." I look at Riley. "What's wrong?" I ask. she shake her head. "Come." She said. I hesitated but moved close. Her eyes grew thin, she raised her arm which landed on my shoulder, she gripped and pulled me even closer to her face, I fell but fortunately my arms took my weight. Now I'm over her and between her legs, she did not mind our position but I did, this is the most uncomfortable situation that happened in my life. "Riley." I said. I just want to remind her that we shouldn't be doing this, whatever this is. Riley opened her mouth. "Thank--"

The door opened, Ender, Talia, and Sabrine are all starring, wide eyed. I can feel Riley gripped harder on my shoulder. "This is not what it looks like." I said. Which is always not the best line when someone sees you on this kind of position. Talia squealed, Sabrine clapped, and Ender's jaw fell. "We are bros but Bean, not on my bed." Ender groaned. "I swear this is not what it seems! Riley--"

tsup

Riley kissed my cheek. That was the last straw, I almost fell on Riley. "She did it! She did it!" Talia squeaked. "Thank you." She said. "I… youre welcome." I said with a smile. "You need to rest, okay?" I told Riley, she nods her head and pushed herself off of the head board to place her head on the pillow. I stand up and tucked her in with the blanket. I walk to the door. "See you later guys." I said and closed the door. "But wait!" Sabrine said but I already closed the door. I closed the window and sat on the bed.

This is crazy, I never expect it to be Riley, I always imagined that it would be Talia. I look at Riley, her face is so calm, so peaceful, she's beautiful. That's her beauty, she's fierce and that's what makes her beautiful.

***
Sabrine

"I hope they are not doing it on my bed." Ender said as he eats his lunch. "I doubt it." I answered and took a spoonful of my vegetable soup. "Yeah, Riley is injured." Talia said and sat with us, carrying her bowl of sherbet. I pointed my spoon to her. "How are you still able to eat sherbet? Tals its winter." I ask. "Duuh, that's why we wear sweaters." She answered. I shake my head. "Will you be busy today?" I ask Ender. "Yes, we are not yet done with the water mill." He answers. "Feeble keep Sabrine safe."

"Don't I always?" Moldy asks as he nibbles his vegetables. "Why can't I come with you?" I ask. "The heart of the forest is not a place for women. " He answered. "Bonbon say aah." Talia said to her pig. "Why is your pig on the table?" I ask.

"Your rabbit dog is on the table too." She said. I look behind me and Moldy is on the table, even messier than before. "Touche sister." I told her. "I hope Riley will be fine." Talia said.