Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

IMPORTANT!

The story you are about to read has been selected to take part in the Wattpad Paid Stories Program. For you lovely readers, it means that there will be a limited number of free chapters available for you to sample. Once the number of free chapters runs out, you will have the choice to either pay to access the rest of the chapters, or instead turn to one of the many free stories available on this site.

For me, as a writer, it means that I get the chance to continue doing what I love. It means that I can stay on this site, with the readers I love, creating more material for you all to consume, free of charge. It means that I'm one step closer to making my dream of doing something I'm passionate about for a living. Basically, this means the world to me!

I've put years of work on this site, and while it has been incredibly rewarding to work on developing these stories, the reality is that it's not something I will be able to keep doing. Simply put, I've gotta eat and so do my bunnies.

That being said, I understand not being able to pay for stories, and so I will always have other stories available for free for you all to enjoy along with many of my future projects! To those of you who decide to contribute by purchasing chapters: thank you so much for your support! The coins you spend support not only this story, but all my past and future projects.

Thank you all for reading and, whether you purchase any chapters or not, I sincerely appreciate you taking a look at my work.