Chapter 22 - No. Way.

(Cass's Point Of View)

Andy burst into my room. "Cass! Are you okay?" I tried to say something, anything, but nothing came out. Instead, I coughed up blood. Andy tried to pull me out from under the equipment, but my wrist slipped out of his grip and my head bashed against the floor and everything went black.

I woke up to the feel of blood dripping down from the corner of my mouth and the smell of grass. My vision filled with green and gray. I pulled myself up and saw that I was standing in front of a gray house. It was my old house. Mustering up all the strength that I could, I walked into the not-so-old memento. I walked in and saw the stairway leading the guests way up to the bright, modern hallways. The corridor beside it leading to the still-decorated living room and kitchen. Walking through the corridor, I was noticing how it was completely clean, as if someone had been tending to it for the past 5 years it has been here. I blinked and saw the most wonderful sight. And the most haunting.

I heard the laugh of the young and innocent boy and girl, watching them as they frolicked about by the fireplace while the "Nightmare Before Christmas" played on the flat screen. The mother and father sitting on the leather couch, covered in tape and wrapping paper, wrapping boxes with snowmen and gingerbread men printed all over them. A tree wrapped in tinsel and glass photo frames with black and white photos, dates of 2001 to 2008 in their corners.

Blinking once again and the memory was gone. I walked back down the brightly lit corridor and up the stairs. I walked straight into one room. Still filled with the king bed, jet black wooden dresser, and treadmill, my parents room. Blinking, the vision of the little girl and boy sleeping soundly in the middle of the mother and father, the mother holding

them tightly as thunder struck from outside, the father barricading the family with pillows around the bed, watching the Bears game.

Instant, the memory faded. I walked into the next room. Still covered in Bears logos and sports merchandise. My brothers room. Blinking once again, the room filled with the vision. The little boy sitting on his bed, looking at his playbooks sprawled across the bed. The boy started to fade into invisibility. I shuddered. The night he disappeared. Fighting back tears, I walked out of the room.

Next room. My room. Fall Out Boy posters plastered up on my walls, my green sheets on the queen bed, and the desk with the computer I always wrote on, and made my mixtapes. Binders and notebooks stacked one on top of the other. One caught my eye. It was an aqua green binger with plastic page covers poking out from the corners. I pulled it from the top of the pile and flipped through it without hesitation. There were pictures. The pictures from my youth, of me and my brother. After about flipping through 20 pages, the page after had the dates 2009 on it. There was a picture of the car when we were driving, the night my parents had died. The picture under it was a picture of me sitting in the hospital. There was another that looked like it was positioned from outside a window, of me walking into the closet at the orphanage.

The next page had the date 2015 on it. There was a picture of me walking in the street with Kelsey, to Hot Topic. Another of me walking out of the store talking with Kelsey. Another of me running into the street to Patrick. One of my walking back tot the orphanage, Patrick looking back at me. Another of me sitting in front of the guys at the orphanage. Another of me walking into the house. My birthday, the woods with Max, me writing The Kids Aren't Alright.

One that was taken just recently, me standing in front of the very house I was standing in.

Did I have a stalker?

The click of a camera was heard.

A/N: Ah, don't you just love cliffhangers? Yeah, Kelsey seems to love them, don't you? 😉 I can't wait to write the next chapter, this is going to be incredibly interesting. Is the voice a ghost? Hailee? One of the guys? The world may never know. Oh, wait, you will in the next chapter. Thanks for reading! I'm going to start updating now!

- Ru (FallOutAru)