Chapter Thirteen - Not Again!

(Cass's Point Of View)

I woke up, laying on the couch, with Ruby and Bronx, laying on the mini mattress on the floor, and Saint and Declan sleeping peacefully in my lap. I picked them both up and set them in the huge joint crib by the console shelves. I walked into the corridor by the kitchen, entering a room that was absolutely breathtaking. It was the recording studio. Patrick was laying in the chair, sleeping on top of the soundboard, Pete and Joe sleeping with guitars about to fall off, on the couch, and Andy sleeping on top of his detached snare drum. I took off Pete and Joes guitar and bass and set them against their stands, I grabbed two pillows, lifting Andy's head and putting in pillow underneath. I did the same for Patrick, his soft face covered in bumps from the knobs, buttons and switches he was laying on. I put some cream in that part of his face and kissed all their foreheads.

 I decided not to wake them, because the best way to wake these guys up was through breakfast. I walked up the stairs into the bedrooms, with Meagan, Elisa, and Maria sleeping soundly all in Meagan and Pete's room. I walked down stairs to see Ruby and Bronx, rubbing their eyes, and Saint and Declan, standing up against the crib wall quietly. I pointed towards the kitchen and Bronx and Ruby knew that I was saying that we were going to get breakfast. I unlocked the wheels on the crib and moved them towards the kitchen. Bronx and Ruby kept the little ones entertained for me, while I started making pancakes, waffles, and omelets. I made 3 omelets for Andy, Joe, and Marie, made 2 stacks of pancakes for Elisa and Meagan, and made my signature "Red Wonder" waffles for Pete and Patrick. I looked at the kids, who were laughing and playing, and decided to help them with baths. I took a large green index card and a blue pen. I wrote:

"Made breakfast for you guys!

Omelets - Joe, Marie, Andy

Pancakes - Elisa, Meagan

Homemade Waffles - Patrick, Pete

Hope that these are decent! By the way, the waffles are my signature "Red Wonder" waffles, if you wanted to know. If you need me, I'm bathing the kids! Enjoy, if you can!

- Cass"

I took the kids upstairs and started bathing them. I took Ruby first, having Bronx keep the boys occupied outside. After Ruby, I took Bronx in and he washed himself like a pro. All I had to do is stand outside the curtain and make sure he didn't have and problems. And I took the babies onto the barn sink in the bathroom and washed them until there skin was a clean and soft as their parents. I put Saint and Declan into their carriers and Bronx and Ruby took them down to the living room. I walked back into the bathroom as I felt a pain shoot up through my body. I fell to the floor, motionless, and the room went black. Not again!

(Meagan's Point of View)

(A/N Yeah, let's mix it up a little by adding the girls perspectives. 😉)

The smell of breakfast wafted through the air. I woke up the girls and walked down the stairs. We passed the studio and woke the boys up. I saw Bronx and Ruby sitting on the couch, and Saint and Declan in their carriers. I looked on the island to see beautifully made breakfast. 3 omelets, 2 stacks of pancakes, and 2 waffles. There was a green index card with neat, blue handwriting on it. "Made breakfast for you guys! Omelets for Joe, Marie and Andy, Pancakes for Meagan and Elisa, and Homemade Waffles for Patrick and Pete. Hope that these are decent. By the way, the waffle are my signature 'Red Wonder' waffles, if you wanted to know. If you need me, I'm bathing the kids. Enjoy, if you can! From Cass." I read aloud. No wonder the kids had wet hair. Cass made breakfast! How thoughtful.

"Cass, such a sweetheart. Made breakfast and bathed the kids for us. Are you guys sure that she's not an angel in disguise?" Patrick and Elisa said, alternatively. "Well, the kids are down here, and bathed. Where is she?" Marie asked. She was right. Where was she? All of a sudden, we heard a loud thud, with smaller thuds following it.

"What the f**k was that!?" Pete screamed. All of the girls ran up stairs and we heard the water running in the bathroom. I kicked the door open to see Cass laying on the floor, unconscious, with a broken shelf and all the contents on it piled on top of her. All the girls rushed down and pulled everything off. I checked her pulse. Nothing. I put my hand on her stomach. Nothing. She wasn't awake. She wasn't breathing. We need to get to a hospital. Now. We all ran down the stairs. The boys looked in our direction, and Patrick looked at the unconscious Cass in my arms and tears started flooding down his eyes. He ran towards me and I set Cass in his hands. "Get in the car now." he demanded. We all ran into the car, including the kids, and Pete sped to the hospital.

(Cass's Point Of View)

My vision was completely black. But I could here everything around me. I heard the water running, the thudding of everyone downstairs, everything. But the thing that definitely caught my attention was the sound of the door being kicked open. I heard Meagan's voice gasping and I sensed her presence as she knelt down towards me. I felt her put her soft, warm fingers on my neck, I assume, to check a pulse. Then she placed her hand on my stomach.

I was unconscious, but I could feel, sense and hear everything. I don't know how or why, but I could.

I felt Meagan pick me up and run. He body started bouncing, so she was running down the stairs, I assume. When the bouncing stopped, I wasn't moving. Meagan had stopped. I heard the squeak of chairs from the kitchen island. I heard a small gasp from the four men who changed my life. I heard a small whimper.

Patrick.

Jesus, I am such a horrible person, I'm making Patrick cry. But, the question was, why? Why was he crying? Crying over me? No way. Impossible, I'm just too pathetic! But, nevertheless, I felt tears fall onto my cheeks. Patrick's tears. I felt Meagan drop me into Patrick's soft but strong arms.

"Get in the car now." he demanded. I felt Patrick bouncing as he ran, and heard loud, thumping footsteps behind. I heard Patrick ranting stuff like "Stay with me." and "Everything's gonna be fine." But he definitely wasn't fine. He was speaking through sobs. The car came to a screeching halt and I assume that I was rushed into the hospital. But as soon as Patrick got out of the car, holding me in his arms, I lost all sense of anything around me, leaving me the feeling of my body going limp and Patrick's soft, but protective arms carrying and wrapping up and around my torso.

Hey guys! Thanks for actually reading this chapter, and sorry that it was so f**king long. I finally got inspired! Next chapter, look out for possibly some new, and returning characters. And thank you guys so much for all the support, it is absolutely breathtaking. And yes, I literally just took that line from SkyDoesMinecraft, sorry Adam. Blah, blah, blah, let's get this next chapter going, am I right? Oh, also, interesting fact, I wrote this chapter while watching the hilarious idiot that we love, Pete Wentz on Hollywood Game Night. Okay, now, I'm going to write and stop annoying the s**t out of you guys. Okay! Stay awesome!

- Ru (FallOutAru)