Note To Readers

Hey guys! So, I've been checking all my notifications. I didn't even think I would have any. But all of you reading this have made my year! I am getting so many votes and comments from you guys and it is blowing my mind! I really just wanted to clarify some things. Just so this doesn't sound weird. If you search up Max Schneider's age, he is 23. In this story, Cass is now 15 and they are dating. This sounds extremely weird, so just know, that in this story, he is about 16 years old. This is just something that I wanted to clarify.

Also, I am so sorry that I haven't been updating lately! I've been so swamped with studies and homework, and I really need to work on my time management. But, please keep in mind, I just turned 12 this recent October 11th. And I'm young for my class, I'm in 7th grade. Once again, I am so sorry, and yet, you guys are supporting me so much! Thank you all!

I would really like to thank my friend Kelsey. Her epic story, Silently Yours inspires the hell out of me and her work on Runaways is amazing. Ditch this story and go read her works, they are f**king amazing, I couldn't say more. She is doing so much for me. My phone has been confiscated for the week, and I dread not being able to talk to her. But, she is still sticking with me. Usually, I want to smash my head into a wall or whack myself with a chair, but she makes me feel so much better. Kelsey, if you are reading this, thank you so much, I love you to bits, and I couldn't ask for more.

So, I want to hear from all of you guys! Tell me some stuff! What are you going to be for Halloween? What are some of your interests? I have a YouTube channel, and I will post some videos soon, and I'm thinking of doing a Q and A! So, fire away! If you want your question answered, go ahead and ask it in the comments below, and if you have an Instagram, please tag it to the question so I can give you a shout it and follow you guys! If you don't, no biggie, you will be recognized as your Wattpad account. I will post another one of these Reader Notes with the name if the video, my channel, and all the information attached to that. Thanks again, guys! I love you all to pieces! Please keep reading, and a new update should be on its way by Sunday!

 - Ru (FallOutAru)