*CHAPTER 12*

Tinsley,Flame and I were crowded around the kitchen window. It had the best view were Jocelyn was parked." Can you hear what they are saying?" Tinsley asked me. I shook my head no. " They are to far away." Flame nudged us both trying to get our attention. She pointed to the side. We looked to were she was pointing. " Crap!" Tinsley whispered yelled. Jocelyn and Thayne were walking to the house hand in hand. We began to scramble down from the counter we were on. We all ended up on the floor in a heap. " Get your butt out of my face Tinsley." Flame mumbled out. I laughed as I pulled myself up off the floor. " What are you guys doing on the floor?" Thayne was standing behind me. I crossed my arms and smiled " We weren't doing anything." Thayne snorted " yeah right Leah." I uncrossed my arms and took a step forward. " Are you questioning your Alpha Thayne?" I seen Thayne fidget around for a second. " No I am not." I smiled and walked over to Jocelyn. I pulled her into a hug with Flame " Welcome to the family and our pack. Hope you don't mind being called aunt Jocelyn?" we pulled away from her as she laughed. " I don't mind being called Aunt Jocelyn. But can ask why I would be?" I smiled at her " Well it might be better to show you than to tell you." Jocelyn looked confused until Bane came in with my daughters. " Mommy Bane picked flowers with us."

Rissa and Ryia handed me huge bouquets of flowers. " Hey girls Uncle Thayne has something to tell you both." I took Hadley from Bane mouthing thank you to him. He smiled and winked at me. Both Rissa and Ryia were standing in front of Thayne. " What do you need to tell us uncle Thayne?" Thayne squatted down to the girls level. " Girls I have found my mate." He waved Jocelyn over who squatted down to level also. " Hello little ones. My name is Jocelyn." Ryia was talking to Rissa in sign language for a couple of minutes. Rissa answered her back and turned to Thayne. " Can we call her aunt Jocelyn?" Jocelyn smiled " Of course I don't mind." Rissa and Ryia threw themselves at her and gave her a brief huge hug.

Then they were of playing. Jocelyn came over to Hadley and tickled her belly." Hello what's your name. " My name Hadley." Jocelyn smiled at her . She turned to me "You have beautiful girls.You and your mate are lucky." I laughed and shook my head." I don't have a mate I adopted them." Jocelyn's mouth formed a perfect O. Flame chuckled " She only has three so far." Jocelyn faced Thayne " Did you adopt any children." Thayne looked to Flame,Bane,Tinsley and I for help. I mouthed you are on your own. He glared at me and turned back to Jocelyn. " Uh I didn't get a chance to?" he formed it into a question. Jocelyn put her hands on her hips. Thayne was looking panicked and was shifting around. " We can if you want. I'm sure we can figure something out. We could even adopt non werewolf children. Leah wouldn't mind. Would you Leah?" I laughed at Thayne and shook my head no. " Of course I wouldn't mind Thayne." Thayne looked back at Jocelyn. Jocelyn started laughing uncontrollably " Thayne calm down I was just trying to make you squirm a bit." Thayne's face went red in embarrassment.

At that point we were all laughing at Thayne " Haha very funny." Jocelyn gave him a hug. "We aren't laughing at you we are laughing with you sweetie." Thayne snorted at us all but returned Jocelyn's hug. She stepped back and turned to us " So about this ball, I have ball gowns for all the girls. As for the guys I might be able to pull some strings with some people in London." I nodded my head at her " Okay see what you can do." she pulled out her cell phone and began making phone calls. She took all but five minutes to complete her phone calls. She walked back over to is and smiled " I have tuxes' coming for all the guys in different sizes. As for us girls I'll lay out my ball gowns so us girls can pick from them. I also think that we should pick first." I smiled at Jocelyn " We will help you set up but I will wait till everyone else has picked then I will pick." Jocelyn smiled " Okay Alpha. Thayne can you bring all my stuff in please." Thayne kissed her cheek and turned to Bane " Do you mind helping me man?" Bane shrugged his shoulders. " Sure man." as they walked out the door we walked up stairs to pick a room out for Jocelyn.

we helped her unpack her things. We saved the dresses for last. We hung them up all around the room. The girls who weren't mated chose first and then those mated chose second. Flame, Tinsley and Jocelyn decided to wait till everyone picked a dress as I did. When everyone left the room Jocelyn shut her door and went to her closet and pulled a huge garment bag out. " I just designed these for last quarter." she pulled out four dresses one was pink with a white lace designs on the bodice it was strapless and very beautiful. The other was a teal color with a long tool skirt that poofed out and had a black ribbon around the waist it was strapless also. The third was purple that was backless. The fourth was black with rhinestones that circled the waist and went down into the bottom of the dress. They were all very pretty. " we are going to look amazingly hot in these dresses." Tinsley said as held up the teal dress to herself. " Go try that on Tinsley it'll bring out your eyes." Jocelyn told her shooing her towards the bathroom.

after a couple of minutes Tinsley came out in the dress. She looked beautiful in it. " I love this dress." Tinsley exclaimed. Jocelyn handed Flame the purple dress. When Flame came out Jocelyn clapped her hands and Tinsley and I wisteled at her. She rolled her eyes " How about Leah next." Flame suggested Jocelyn looked at both the pink dress and black one. She finally picked the pink one. I couldn't get the back done up so I had to hold it to my chest. When I came out Jocelyn helped me do up the back. I turned to let everyone see. Tinsley and Flame smiled as Jocelyn stood back with her arms crossed. " That dress is gorgeous on you Leah." I smiled at them all. I heard the door open down stairs and then all the girls yelling. I smiled Blake must be back. " Are the girls alright?" Jocelyn asked worry evident on her face. " Oh yes they are fine. Blake must be home." Jocelyn looked at me funny. Tinsley laughed " Blake is head of security around here he is also a pack warrior. The man is huge Jocelyn." Jocelyn laughed at Tinsley " He can't be that big can he?" She looked over at Flame and I. Before we could agree or disagree there was a knock on the door. " Come in!" Jocelyn shouted " Hello ladies. Wow whats the occasion." Before I could answer Blake Jocelyn gasped. " Shit the bed guys he isn't huge he's a freaking tank!" Blake bursted out laughing." Hello my names Blake." Jocelyn held out her hand " I'm Jocelyn." Blake winked at her. " Whoa there big boy she is Thaynes mate." Blakes eyes widened when I said that. " I thought he was mateless?" I smiled " He was till today. Jocelyn was in london at college. She is on summer break and just arrived here today." Blake nodded " Well congrats and welcome to the pack. So any one mind telling me why you all have dresses on?" Flame answered him this time. " We have to go to a ball this weekend." Blake snorted " I'm not going." I raised my eyebrow. " You are going to the ball Blake." He snorted agian. " Do I have too." He sounded like a little kid. " Yes you have to." I told him. I guess I'll need a tux?" All us girls nodded our heads yes. Blake growled and leanded against the wall. " We have some coming but i dont know if any are going to fit you." Jocelyn told him. " I don't need one. I have my own." He just shrugged and left the room.

Jocelyn turned to us. " Thank goodness I don't have to find a tux for him." We all laughed at her. We all changed back to our regular clothes and took our dresses back to our own rooms. I passed the girls room on my there. I looked in on them and smiled. Rissa and Ryia were in deep conversation as Hadley was deeply asleep on the bed. I walked into my room and hung up my dress and walked back down stairs. One of the couples were in the living room channel surfing when the girl turned when,she heard me. Her and mate got up and came over to me. " Alpha, we wanted to tell you that we would like to stay here during the ball. We could watch the children." I nodded at them. " That would be lovley if you dont mind to." The couple shook their head. " We dont mind at all." I smiled at the couple at least thats one thing of my plate. Now all I have to do is make it through the ball without incedent. Which was not going to be easy for any of us.