*CHAPTER 6*

I woke up to blurry blobs standing

over me. I closed my eyes for a couple minutes more. Opening them again I groaned in pain. the lighting was very harsh on my eyes. Not to mention the huge headache. I tried sitting up but was pushed down. "That's not a good idea." I looked over to see lucid with his hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand off and sat up in a sitting position. "What happened?" I looked over to Flame and Thayne. "oh you clumsy thing you fell down the stairs." Cali hurriedly replied. Flame snorted and glared at Cali. I lifted my hand to her to help me up. as she did so I accidentally knocked down Cali. I felt something hard hit me in the face before I fell back down. my mouth filled with blood. I spit it out on the floor. Lucid moved past me and had someone pinned to the wall. Thayne and Flame were back beside me helping me up. I could see that the person that Lucid had pinned was Lance " This is disrespectful lucid you let me go now."I finally heard my brother sqeak out. Lucid just laughed at my brother. "You have no power pup." my brother tried pulling lucids arm away from his throat. lucid just tightened his hold. "Get her to one of your rooms." Lucid told Flame and Thayne. Thayne lifted me up and carried me to Flames room. he sat me on the bed and flame went to work on cleaning me up. "what exactly happened to me." I was demanding an answer. Thayne faced me he looked at my face and the dark purple brusies forming.

"Cali shoved you down the steps." He growled out. I shook my head. before I could say anything lucid walked into Flames room. "Is she okay." he was looking at Flame demanding a answer. she nodded her head. Lucid turned around and stormed out. "what was that about?" Thayne was looking between me and Flame for a answer. we stayed silent, unable to give him one. We needed to get out of here. Before anyone got seriously hurt. I just didn't know when or where we should go.