* CHAPTER 5 *

I woke up very sweaty and hot with a heavy weight holding me down. I tried pushing it off but it wouldn't budge. I heard a groan and a arm pull me tighter to the person. " Just five more minutes." Thayne whispered in a sleepy voice.

Thayne must have climbed into his bed early this morning. "Thayne wake up." I shook his arm for a minute and was rewarded with a grunt. desperate times calls for desperate measures. I didn't have much strength still from lack of food and water, but I positioned my arms on his chest and shoved.

Thayne was not expecting it and flailed around trying to grab something. he jumped up in a defensive stance and wildly looked around the room. "Good morning sunshine the earth says hello." Thayne relaxed when he realized it was me. " Did you just qoute Charlie and the chocolate factory." I nodded my head and chuckled "Yes I did. now come on we need to see if Flame is up yet."

I jumped up from the bed and bolted down the hall. I didn't want to be caught in the halls before I talk to her. I knew today I had many things to do,and if I was caught now I would never talk to her. I slipped into Flames room with Thayne right behind me.

" Good morning guys....Uhh Leah" Flame was gestureing at my pajamas. "Someone completely distroyed room. we got a sent but its not one we recognize." Flame nodded at me and started pacing her room. " Is it one of the Blood moons." I nodded my head " it could have been. But why would they." I sat down on Flames bed Indian style.

there was a banging on Flames door before it busted open. " You bitch where have you been." Cali burst through the door. Flame growled her warning. Cali stepped back a couple of steps. I walked out of the room. " What were you doing in there." I jumped when I heard my brother speak. I turned to see him leaning agianst the wall. Cali was smirking behind him. "She was just sitting there doing nothing babe." I glared at Cali holding nothing back. I felt the floor under me before I registered the hit.

I picked myself up tasting the matalic taste of boold in my mouth. I heard Flames bed room door open. "What did you do to her!" Flame yelled. Thayne came out to Flames shouting when he saw me. His eyes went a dark amber color and he clenched his fist. Both he and Flame were fighting their wolfs trying to calm themselves down. "You will learn your place Flame. wheather or not you are to my beta. Just as Leah needs another reminder of her place."

Thayne snarled at Lance and took a threatening step towards him. Flame started backing my brother into the hall wall. I felt a shove from my side. then there was screaming which I think was me. I felt the pain hit then blackness.