John sat there, the comical expression still on his face, waiting for him to say something. Paul kept looking at him and then the wall, biting his bottom lip. 'Goddammit, Lennon.'

"Fine."

John grinned and hugged Paul tight, jokingly of course. "Now go back to sleep."

"Okay, mum," John said and lay to down sleep.

~~~~

"Johnny." Paul shook John, trying to wake him from his slumber.

"John." He shook him again. John stirred a bit, turning to face the wall.

"John Winston Lennon."

"Hmm-wha?" he asked, still half asleep.

"Get up and take a shower ye dirty bugger," Paul commanded. John groaned and shoved his head under his pillow. There was only one thing he wanted to do and one thing only. Sleep.

"Don' make me drag ye out of bed," Paul threatened.

John swatted his hand at Paul half heartedly, trying to make him shut up and let him sleep. The younger boy took this as a sign that he wasn't going to get up.

He ripped the blankets of the sleeping lad. The only reaction he got was John curling up into a fetal position, trying to warm himself up. Paul took the pillow off of Johns head, leaving him on a bare bed.

"Paauulll," he whined, still not opening up his eyes. He looked liked a lost puppy who was left outside in the middle of winter. But he still didn't get up.

'Time for plan B.' Paul jumped on top of John, making him finally open his eyes.

"Go take a shower, ye git," Paul laughed. He wished John was ticklish, it would have made waking him up a whole lot easier.

"Mm, no. I'm quite comfortable where I am," John replied. He felt Paul slap him on the cheek and sighed.

"Alright, I'm up."

He sat up, yawning, and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. He felt cloth hit his face and looked down to see a shirt and pants in his lap.

"Shower," Paul demanded once again, pointing towards the bathroom.

He got up and shuffled to the bathroom to take the oh-so-important shower.

When he was finished he came back to a now clean room. He nodded his head in approval and started brushing his hair.

"So, why're you making me go to your house, again? Y'know yer father hates me, right?"

Paul nodded. "That's why I'm making you come. You're staying for dinner. That way me da' has to get to know you."

"He can just kick me out," John commented

"I won't let him," Paul replied. He knew John was right, but he had a good reason for John to stay for dinner. His father would have to let him stay.

John shook his head, beginning to put his shoes on. There was no way Paul's little plan would work, his dad won't go through with it.

"Alright. Let's go."

~~~~

Paul opened the door to his home, John close behind him. He could see the doubtful look in Johns eye as they walked to the living, where his dad sat reading the newspaper.

"John's staying for dinner."

Jim looked up from the article he was reading and looked at the two young boys standing in the doorway. He cocked his head a little, looking his son in the eyes.

"Paul-"

"We'll be upstairs," Paul interrupted, grabbing Johns arm and dragging him up the steps. He wasn't going to argue with his dad about this. John was staying for dinner and that was that.

The older boy sat on the bed, anticipating the moment when Jim would come upstairs and tell him to get the hell out.

But he didn't.

"Now what?" John asked.

"Now we wait."

He lay his auburn haired head on Paul's pillows, which seemed to be extremely soft. Or maybe he was just really tired. He felt Paul's small frame climb in bed and cuddle up next to his.

"Don't fall asleep. It was hard enough waking ye up the first time."

John chuckled, pulling Paul closer.

"I can't make any promises," he said, burrowing his head in Paul's cottony hair,"you're really comfy."

------------------------------

This week has been crazy and I haven't had time to write, so here's a really really bad fill in chapter.

I hope you all had an amazing Halloween!