Chapter Twenty Three: Back Home!

Your POV

We all make it home with no problem. Dark is still in some pain, but once we get him another potion, he'll be ok. "_____, I want a kiss..." He says. 

"No, not after what you pulled in the car."

"Oh, come on, pleeeease!?"

"No." He begs me all the way inside. "Fine!" I give him a quick kiss, causing me to blush. 

"Yay! Now, I need another potion. I only had one, so we need to get back to-"

"MOMMY, DADDY, A MONSTER!" Eren runs inside crying, following him is one of those lizard monsters. It must have come back with us! Damn it! Dark grabs his sword and kills it in a split second. He growls in pain. 

"Dark! You can't overwork yourself!" I rush over and help him to the couch. "Be careful, your wound could re-open..." I say softly. 

"S-sorry... It was just an instinct. Where did it come from?" I look out the window to see... our castle... 

"We're home!" I beam. "Dark, we're back home!"

"We are!? Oh, now I can get a fairy and heal this damn injury!"

"_____... Where are we?" I turn around to see Jake. Oh no... he was taken from his world...

"This is Hyrule, my home. I met Dark and had Shadow here. It's a peaceful place... mostly."

"A lizard thing almost killed my son! You're saying this is peaceful!?" He shouts. 

"Compared to our old world, yes, it is. There are monsters, but fighting them off isn't really that hard. I'm sorry you were dragged here..."

"You better be! This is going to be a nightmare! How am I suppose to make a living in this place!?"

"You cut grass, duh." Dark side comments. 

"We can help you with finances and everything until you can get back home. The cost of living here is really low and so is the population. I love it here, but we can try to get you back home."

"Jake... we can try this place out, right? I mean... if the cost of living here is low, then we can give Eren a little brother! No more taxes, no more pollution, no more murder! This is an amazing place to raise a child!" Tagen says. Oh... we're going to have to witness a fight... 

"What about the life we built back home, huh!? What about our jobs!? What about Eren's school!? What are we going to do about that!? Not to mention there are fucking monsters outside our door!" He shouts. 

"We can start a new life! Please, Jake! We aren't broke here! We can find some way to make this work! We can even have more kids!"

"I don't want anymore! Eren is enough!" Tagen tears up. 

"THEN YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND LEAVE BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!" She shouts and locks herself in her room. 

"...Bad move..." I say. "You're a real idiot, you know that? God damn it, Jake! Aren't you hearing anything she says!?"

"YEAH, SHE WANTS TO STAY HERE! BUT WE HAVE NO FUCKING INCOME! WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ANY MONEY!" He screams. Tears come to my eyes.

"Don't yell at me..." I whimper. 

"HOW CAN I NOT!? IT'S YOUR FAULT WE'RE HERE!" Dark comes over and holds his sword up to Jake's throat. 

"Don't you dare yell at her or blame her." He growls. "We'll give you money and help you live, so quit being a dick and go be happy about having another child. And you'd better take her on a date or something to make her feel better."

"I'm too pissed at her. I'm not talking to her..." Dark narrows his eyes. 

"I said go. Do not go against the wishes of the prince of this land, and if you didn't know, that's me."

"I don't even want another kid..."

"Well, you're getting one, so be happy and accept the fucking gift." Jake and Dark glare at each other, but Jake eventually leaves to go see Tagen. 

"Pig-nat?" Eren looks at me with big eyes. "What's that mean, Auntie _____?" I smile and ruffle his hair. 

"That means something very special will happen. How about we go tour the castle while your mommy and daddy talk things out?"

"Castle!?" His eyes sparkle. Soooo cute!

"Yes, castle! Did you know Dark is a prince?" 

"Prince!? You save princesses like in stories?" Ha asks Dark. 

"Not really, I usually just kil-" I cut Dark off.

"Yeah! He does! He saved me lots of times." I smile. If he says anything else, I'm going to punch him... He can't ruin Eren's brain...

"Really!? Wow, I want to be like him!" 

"Hold my hand, ok? I don't want you to get lost in the castle." Yeah... cause I don't know what's in there... Eren grabs my hand and I lead him out of the house into the courtyard. "Where do you want to go first?" I ask. 

"Um... A pretty place!"  Hmm.... Oh! The garden!

"I'll take you to my favorite place then!" I lead him to the garden. The flowers are beautiful, as always. "This is the garden!"

"Woooah! Pretty!" Eren looks around a bit. We eventually tour the entire castle , but Eren gets tired and falls asleep on a bench in the courtyard. 

"Dark, you take Shadow, I'll take Eren." 

"Gimme, gimme, gimme!" He holds out his arms, I hand Shadow over, and I pick Eren up. He's so cute! Oh my gosh, I can't wait till Shadow get's this big! I wonder what his first word will be! I take Eren back to his house, which is now randomly sitting in the courtyard, and put him in his room. Jake and Tagen worked everything out, so that's good. I go back outside where Dark is waiting for me. "Well, I found a potion, so I'm all healed up. Shadow is adorable, as usual, and you are beautiful! So, wanna go makeout?"

"I do, but it'll end up turning into something else and I need to take a bath."

"...Can we bathe together?" He won't stop bothering me about this....

"Yeah, I guess we can." He quickly puts Shadow in his crib and drags me to the bathroom. He was excited...