Chapter Six: Nightmares & The V-Card

Dark's POV

~~Dream~~

I'm walking in a field of flowers. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and there is a gentle breeze blowing across the field. Where am I? I've never been in here before... A laugh comes from in front of me. _____ is standing there. She's in a white gown and has flowers braided into her hair and is holding her hand out to me. I take her hand, but she smirks. "You're trapped inside the spiders web." She laughs. I look up to see a large web above us. _____ isn't in a white gown anymore, she's in a black one. The flower's are replaced with spiders. She comes closer and closer. She soon grows fangs.

"Stay away from me..." I whimper. "Just stay away..."

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout." She begins to sing. "Down came the rain and it washed the spider out." I back up.

"Stay away!"

"Out came the sun and dried up all the rain."

"I ORDER YOU TO STAY BACK!" I shout. She gets up close and sings into my ear.

"And the itsy... bitsy... spider... climbed up... the spout... again." She whispers the last word and stands back. Once again, she's in her white gown smiling. Her smiling face turns into a face of someone in pain. She lets out an awful scream of agony as she looks down. A small red spot on her dress around her stomach area has begun to grow. The red spot grows into one that takes up all of her stomach. A-am I holding a sword? I look down to see the sword that I'm holding is going into _____'s stomach. I drop the sword and stare at _____. She falls to the ground holding her stomach. A pool of blood comes from the wound. "D-Dark... W-why did you hurt me? Y-you monster..." She takes her final breath. I killed another maid... someone that was so different from the rest... I watch in the distance as I see my Queen. My everything... she's running towards me, but before we touch, a sword goes through her heart.

~~~~~

"AAAHH!" I shoot up out of bed screaming. I'm breathing hard and am in a cold sweat.

"Hey! It's ok! It was just a nightmare." I look over to see _____ in a light blue dress. W-where did she get that? That was my Queen's dress... "Dark, its ok. I was just in here to give you your breakfast. Are you ok?" She asks. __-_____... she's worried about me?

"I-I'm fine... T-thank you, _____." She smiles a bit.

"Is there something I can get you?"

"U-um... I-I really like peaches... C-can you go check if we have some?" I ask, still shaking.

"Yeah. I'll go see if we have some. Eat, ok?" I nod and she goes to look for some peaches. That dream... I-it was so odd... I eat the breakfast in front of me and notice that there's a small note.

I hope you have a great day! From, _____

I give half a smile at the drawing. It's me... on... a bear? O-oh, that's a horse... It's still cute. I fold it and put it in my pocket. _____ comes back with a ton of peaches. "Ok, I didn't know if you wanted canned, fresh, peach pie, or whatever else there was, so I brought a little bit of everything." She smiles.

"Thank you..." I eat all the peaches within five minutes. I love peaches...

"Ok. What do I need to do today?"

"Well, I guess you could clean the windows."

"Already done."

"Dusting?"

"Done."

"Closets?"

"I heard a monster in there. I didn't take a chance."