Chapter Twenty One: Attack Of The Bitches

Dark's POV

I lost her... and my son... This world has no magic in it, so every time I use it, I get weaker and weaker. Those girls caused _____ to hate me... I swear I'll kill them! They kissed me! Ant it sucked! _____'s lips are much softer and less forceful. Sometimes it got on my nerves because I wanted rough kisses but that's not the point! I gather the girls in one room and have my sword ready. "You made the love of my life believe I didn't love her! You are going to pay with your lives!" Bri smirks.

"The moment we die, your little fiancé does as well. You see, we have some dangerous people on our side that can kill her and your son in an instant." She says.

"Besides, we know how to shoot guns. We were all in the army, so you shouldn't mess with us." Meg pulls out what they call a gun and points it at me.

"Can we kill the girl already? Can I call him?" Bella asks, pulling out a phone.

"No, not yet. We want her to feel real pain before she dies. What's better than making her think the love of her life slept with someone else?" Bri says. "Get in the bed." She orders.

"No, I do not follow orders from peasants!" I have to keep _____ safe... killing these girls will be the best thing. Suddenly, the door opens to reveal Eren. He looks at the situation and tears up.

"Guns are bad..." He whimpers. "They're used to make people hurt..."

"Great, now I have to kill the kid." Meg sighs. I can't kill these three with a child watching... I can't even do it in the house. Besides... they're going to kill him... I lower my sword and glare at the three women.

"If it weren't for him, you'd all be dead. Eren, leave."

"B-Bu-"

"Don't make me repeat myself..." I growl and glare at him. He runs out of the room crying.

"Get in the bed, or I call the assassin." Bri orders while Bella smirks, holding the phone. I make my way towards the bed, but before I can get in, "Clothes off." I grind my teeth together and take my clothes off using stiff movements. I lay in the bed. Meg takes her shirt and bra off and climbs in next to me. I feel so disgusting... "Pretend to be asleep." If I pretend to be asleep... then _____ will know it's fake! I never just go to sleep after sex. I have to have at least two rounds, a shower, food, another round, another shower, a round in the shower, and then I go to sleep! She should know! I pretend to be asleep, Bella takes a picture, and then she sends it to _____.

"The perks of having Jake's phone! He won't even notice it's gone! He's just too stupid!" She chuckles. I get up, put my clothes on, and walk out of the room just to be tackled by Jake.

"YA FUCKER! I SPENT ALL LAST NIGHT TRYING TO MAKE _____ COMFORTABLE CAUSE SHE FEELS LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT CAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HER!" He punches me. "I GOT NO SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING AROUND GETTING THINGS FOR HER AND YOUR SON! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!" He pushes me against the wall and grabs my shirt. "You aren't worthy of my little sister. She's at her apartment crying because of you and you have the nerve to stay in my house for a night. I'll make sure you rot in hell for this..." He growls. I suppose I'll have to tell him at a later time what they did...

"Get off of me at once! I am the Prince of Darkness! I am to be a king! I will destroy you!" He lets go of my shirt and glares at me.

"We're going boxing. Just you, me, and Eren. You three," He turns to the girls. "leave, and give me my phone." He growls. Bella smirks, gives him his phone, and the three leave without another word. "You'd better know how to fight well, 'cause I aint gonna go easy on you." He gets Eren and drags me out the door and into the carriage that doesn't require horses. We go to the place he calls a gym and we go into a place called a 'boxer-ing' or something. We go in, put on gloves, and get ready to fight. "Now, tell me why you hurt my sister!" He attacks me, but I dodge and punch him in the stomach.