Walking down the aisle.

*Y/N'S P.O.V.*

I walk downstairs to see my lovely brides maids getting their make up done. "Morning!" They all say at the same time. I groan in return causing them all to laugh. I eat breakfast and then head upstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I go downstairs, I get my make up and hair done. My hair is curled at the ends, like I would normally have it, since everyone said they liked it like that, and then its put into a high pony tail. I get my dress on, and then accessories. My hair dresser, Olivia, uses about a whole van of hair spray on my hair, so that it will last all day, and night.

My shoes are put on, and we are out the door. That's when my nerves begin to kick in. I don't want to have a panic attack, not today. I begin to panic, until Louis comes rushing out of the church door with a note in his hand, distracting me from my anxiety. "T-This is from Ha-harry!" He stutters breathlessly. "O-okay" I really, taking the note.

I open it to find;

I love you babe. Don't panic. Everything will be fine. H.

Written in Harry's handwriting. The girls 'aww' behind me. Then the music begins. My father comes up behind me, and takes my arm in his as we enter the church. Now I'm really nervous. Until I see Harry. Harry and I both smile at the sight of each other. As I walk down the isle, I gain a few 'aww!'s and "oh get me a tissue!' s

When I get to the altar, my father gives me a kiss on the cheek, and goes to my mother's side at the front row. Harry takes my hands in his, and smiles his famous smirk.

This is it...