I'm Over Him.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Yes. Finally the day I get to see Y/N. And I can get the chance to win her back. I'm so excited. But what if she doesn't believe me? What if she will never forgive me? What if she doesn't take me back? What if she never trusts me again? Negative thoughts rush through my mind, as I sit on the nerve racking plane journey, with my bandmates, and also my friends from 5SOS, to Brighton to see Y/N. If she doesn't take me back, well I don't know what I would do. I am nothing without her. And it might seem really cliché and cheesey, but she completes me. She has to take me back. She just has to.

*Your P.O.V*

It has been three month, since Harry and I broke up. I haven't spoken to him or Louis. I wouldn't be able to. They boys finish their tour in a week, and I am dreading the day they come back. Although, I have seen some fans tweet some rumours saying they finished a week early, and they are coming back today. On no. I'm not prepared to see them yet. Fair enough, Zayn, Liam or Niall. Just not Harry or Louis. They both broke my heart, and I don't know if I would be able to trust them again. These last few months have been amazing. I have had the girls by my side the whole time, and we have all been there for each other. I have also been writing with Little Mix a lot more too. So much so that I met Simon, and he heard me sing... I was terrified at first, but the girls were there to support me. Basically, what happened was; Me and the Little Mix girls, were writing, and we were singing what we had written so far. Unbeknown to us, Si was walking down the corridor, at hearing distance. After he had heard us he asked for me to sing a song for him, because apparently from what he heard, I was "spectacular" to use his very own words. I sang 'Rolling in the deep' by Adele. He loved it and asked if I would like a record deal with Syco Records.
I still don't know how or why Simon liked my voice. Personally I think I sound like I have a lisp when I sing, and find it hard to sing things loudly, as I'm used to not wanting people to hear me and single ng under my breath. Most days, me and the girls have just been, working/ writing and recording, shopping and pretty !much just chilling. I was in a good place right now. I didn't need Harry. But if I saw him, I would probably just collapse into his arms, and tell him how much I loved him, and how much I missed him. But I am determind to stay strong. Besides he has probably moved on, and found a new chick to mess with. Honestly I'm over him. And nothing anyone can do will change my mind.

*Gemma's P.O.V*

Wow. I really don't envy Harry Styles right now. Y/N seems totally over him. Well to a normal person. Thankfully, I'm not normal. I hear her in bed at night, crying. It's heart breaking just hearing her. She really loved him. And I think she still does. No matter how much she denies it. She still loves my brother. The boys have fine shed their tour today, a week early, which means i get to see my brother, some of my best friends, and my boyfriend a week early. I have missed them all so much. And I'm so excited for Harry and Louis' romantic gestures that they are going to do for Eleanor and Y/N. It's going to be amazing. Although I am still slightly worried that Y/N won't take Harry back. I mean, she has honestly done amazing while he has been away. She has even got a record deal with Syco record, and she has been avoiding both contact with Harry and Louis surprisingly well, she hasn't looked at their twitter or Instagram or... Oh wait. They are on the same record label. Oh no. She has been trying to avoid even looking at a picture of them! And now; first she might see them, if we can persuade her to go to where Harry and Louis' surprise is, second; She would have to see them when she goes to work, like some times they have massive meetings, with lots of the artist to discuss things. But she is going to have to see them eventually right? I mean she can't avoid them forever, if she still wants to hang around with all of us.
Am I talking to myself? Does this count as talking to myself? Oh well I always knew I was crazy anyway. I don't know why, but for some reason, when I'm thinking about somethin, I drift off into random thoughts. At least i know I can multi-task; Check twitter, and think. I have been trying to figure out Y/N's true feelings for Harry right now. It's difficult. I am snapped out of my thoughts, by the sound of Y/N slowly walking down the stares. She walks through the door, with a tear stained face.
Perrie:Hey babe. What's wrong?
Jade:Yeah. You look like you have been crying.
The both ask looking concerned. The reason she looks like she has been crying, is because she has. And I can tell she has been thinking about Harry.
Eleanor:Is it about Harry?
Eleanor asks, while running circles on Y/N's back, soothingly. Y/N shakes her head unconvincingly, as she sits on the sofa and joins us. She is so not over him.